things to do today, make new id, go to keryx msg board, insult people I do not know, make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, play on the trampoline, oh good link card is filled, go grocery shopping, after grocery shopping exchange some real food for some special mix. put on a wig at the end of the day and prance about all Mary and Merry. Oh how I wish you would save us all the effort of making fun of you and you just tell us how sad your life really is.
I am taking a wait and see mentality on the specialty pharmacies. If they produce now, super. If not, I do not want to be disappointed.
I personally think it was just the system they recorded his voice with. I feel completely satisfied with all his commentary. Something that seldom happens. I expect this info to be gone over with far more investors than just us few here who actually listened to it. When it is shared with the deep pockets, I expect or maybe I should say I shall not be surprised when Keryx starting an Upward momentum.
Sorry I have nothing new to add, but I wanted to share my 2 cents worth all the same.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Look at his history with any company. And the answer is easy to find. He will have increased his stake. Unless the news on the drug itself if bad, he will not do anything else.
He also wont be buying enough on any one day to cause the price to spike, He has a history, a playbook if you will, and he follows it consistently.
should another value investor make it known they are buying, then it would be party central for me. I look at it as a great investment, no longer have hopes of it being any thing other than long term. Months ago, it was reported in one of the articles about this company that it needed one more player with deep pockets to projectile the price upwards. With that or a increase in scripts, a nice large increase in scripts, will do that. jmo
here is my thought: if you have it to invest, long term not needing it this year or possibly next then yes. Assuming the money that Kerx has is enough to hold them above water till their sales exceeds their expenditures. I am still very much optimistic on Auryxia, the drug itself keeps gathering accolades. Just the sales and income are not up to that par.
So if you have the cash and wont be needing it, stock up while cheap. If you need your earnings before then, then not so much.
I think it all depends on who the partner is. If it is one of the European power players then yes. If it is any thing else, then it would become a wait and see. The way this stock has taken a beating has lead me to be more cautious. And yet, there is nothing but SUPER news about anything and every thing about the drug itself!
glad to see the refills number is continuing to climb, this is something I was looking for sooner. With people returning and wanting more, and the numbers showing it, does lead me to a favorable conclusion. I am still looking especially for numbers post October 15th. And to see how the market responds once the sample numbers are diminished.
Fighting the flu today. Hoping I make sense.
thanks, thought it was just me being blind, thanks again for posting. I would not ask. But now that you posted it, wanted to say thanks.
thanks for sharing. I am now looking forward to the updated graph showing this with the past sales. Just to get a really good visual. I briefly worked in sales, not medical years ago and if im correct, this upswing shows a increased willingness to write the script for Auryixia, which is what we investors have been praying and anxiously awaiting for.
Needs to be maintained, we will see.
not sure why this got a thumbs down. Looks like a short person just could not handle an upbeat report, who knows.
Just imagine, news of EU approval and the stock continues to dive. It would be as if the news from Europe was bad. But I was not bad news. What it is, is a series of price lowering without any new investors with deep pockets indeed to buy up enough share to end the madness.
At these prices, with the news out of Europe, I am being optimistic, but I would surmise a new player in all of this will emerge.
Plus, just by posting, all the haters will be thrown into a tizzy.
This takes the ball out of the numbers court. Now it is also going to go back to the potential market.
It will take time. But watch as the price exceeds the current numbers, and goes back to being priced on potential. The pre dialysis market is huge, and Keryx can rule there.
Ok, said my piece, now to get ready for work.
Enjoy the day my fellow longs.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Side note, meant to be humorous: Just imagine those people crying when they see how little they sold their shares for in pre market trading.
That might be the only thing worse than having caved yesterday and sold.
Just a thought I was not willing to shake. Glad us longs held strong.
The odds of a buy out just increased this morning, is my guess.
Will be interesting to see the number of shares traded today. And the total increase in price. Plus, the multiple id's that are here on this board, the hate, will be lessened.
Sadly, there is no certain way to read into this. I hope it is the case, and on reading I can assume as much. But with all things being as they have been with Keryx, I now have a wait and see mentality. Thanks for posting.