I didn't get the deal I originally agreed to several months ago concerning the merger. ICE poorly managed the entire situation and it shows me what amateurs (or crooks) they are. I have sold all my holdings and I am out for good.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Sell now or wait until the buyout is complete and take the ICE shares. I don't understand why we should wait with the buyout at 33.12 per share and the current price at 35.08. Can anyone help?
Meteorbyte is in the same position I am in. I could have written those words exactly. I read somewhere today that ICE is going to continue the NYX dividend. I have decided to take the CME shares and hold to try and reduce my losses. Don't know of another stock that would perform any better.
Good luck to all.