This stock will run to 5 dollars within a month. It was priced for disaster Q. 120mln working capital and 70mln cash. 130mln market cap? Give me a break
The 180mln shares in two sdays is telling me that yhey selling authorized shares. The good news is rhat somebody is buying and shares in demend because price is going up. Let's be optimistic and hope it will continue for couple more days.
I want to vote on proxy, but don't want to mess up. Can somebody with opinion help on for and against. Please, I have too many shares to do wrong thing.
Sometimes it makes erratic moves up or down and it lasts one day then returns to flat.
The only way for me is to use these moves and trade them. I was buying on the way down from 3 to 2.10 10 cents intervals and 5000 at the time, then I was selling them at 10 cents profit each lot on the way to 3.11 Now I am waiting for another round of insanity. So, I keep moving my 4.50 down. But it is slow and risky process. I will eventually get caught on the up or down..
I am losing about 90,000. But I will not give them my money that easy. I will keep screwing around utill either I get my money back or they go BK. I don't see any of these happence any time soon. My base is 4.50 per share. There is a little hope.
Belco, I understand your concerns, but you sold your position and continue to sound very concern and negative. Want to buy it cheaper. I understand you perfectly. I would do same thing myself.
I am buying. Right or wrong time will show. I bought in the last couple of days 40,000 shares. We will see.
another profitable company which buys them can use NOLs. "Chapter 11" is the most popular comment on message boards. Even if they won't improve their business at today's negative earnings you are talking at least 5 years from now. What is the point to bring this up?
By the way guys thank you for breaking it down. It makes a lot of sense what you are saying. 10 dollars does look a stretch today. I think removing uncertainty and hiring new CEO could be a good driver. Thanks again.
I will keep buying if it stays around 3 or under. Bought 5000 shares after hours on Friday. I guess I have to get to be patient for another year.