Every time it goes up a buck I make a million more bucks
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The only problems with it and the market seems to be picking up on it too so far:
1. Now you got 1 more board member on the payroll than they had before this news.
2. And Wireless Telecom Group(WTT) is only a 60 million dollar market cap company(where this Don Bell guy is also on the board).
3. Do these new board guys know what they're doing and will they bring positive change to the company and make them profitable- nobody knows yet.
4. Shorts won't leave until they see some quarterly profits.
5. Earnings per share(EPS) is still in the red for 2012, 2013, and 2014 in the year end financials.
Sentiment: Strong Sell