I am bullish CYBR. But I could care less about leaderboard. NQ was on leaderboard when it crashed !
I am really sorry for your situation. Unfortunately the decision you have to make is very personal , no one here can help you. It depends on your risk tolerance , your time horizon , and overall on the size of your portfolio. The best I can tell you is to forgo the apartment for now, so you have to deal with only one problem. Do I think BABA will come back ? yes . Can I tell how long it will take. No one can. In my mindest I would have sold long time ago because BABA did not drop in one day and a stop loss would have prevented this. However that's me . I know of people who are willing to stay for at least 5 years through thick or thin. If you can fit in that category without losing your sanity that can work for you...
I rarely hold long position into earning , but because of the move last week and "hottness" of the sector I did. I would be stupid to hold a short position through earning with any stock unless you are an insider and know exactly that bad news are about to be announced
I hope none of the bank hacked had VDSI products, otherwise we are toasted. If none did this is the best present we can have !
Do you have any technical basis ? I held on friday at a 6 % loss ( against my rules ) because the market turned down in PM, and because the cybersecurity sector was also down . Hoping for at least 24 before earning announcement ( short covering ) . However I never hold a stock through earning unless I have at least 20 % of profit...
It is hard to hold a stock like this through earning . It can go either way up or down . Granted that all the sector was down today, also NASDAQ was down. So let see next week !
I'm bothered by the fact that the action did not sustained. Let hope for stellar earning otherwise this will be a disaster. Anyone. Will not hold through earning ( one of my rules) . Hope at least to break even before that . PANW is the leader in the field. All others are just sympathic play