Ok thanks for that input. I don't suppose they would say even if they thought it was, but current market says that it would be stupid to buy right now. I'll keep a watch for when it gets closer to $400. That's the price I was thinking of before they started their recent quick rise again. Best regards!
I wanted to get in on the drop and did some reading of the outbreaks. Was wondering, has anyone considered that CMG might be the target of sabotage? Seems like a coincidental run of bad luck all at once, especially after their stand on GMOs.
If this is indeed the case how long would it be before it's safe to buy in? Would appreciate an intelligent opinion on this as I'm really being careful before opening any position in this lousy market.
Agree with you with a five year time line for me. But what do you think Morgan Stanley's game is? That is one huge downgrade and crazy projection of $62. Manipulation?
I had the same thought exactly. Haven't visited the boards for months... sad to see that the low quality useless posters are still here.
I'm hoping that it goes down a bit more. Perhaps earnings will get another dip. Either way I'm loading up. This is definitely not a short-term play.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I don't know. That's what we said time and again each time KORS slid despite beats. Not it's a miss and it's really going to get dirty. I should have sold this POS long ago. Now I can only wait for a dead cat bounce. It's not a POS, really, but when the market values it as such it's time to treat it as such. People can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.
Wow... that really sucks! I was hoping to add to my position when I saw the PM drop. But perhaps it may still drop on the open. I've seen many a time when the PM drop declines, and then sells off again at market open. I am really kicking myself for not buying more at $64.
Tell me about it! Even my lousy SALE and KORS stocks after an initial pluge on reports, got back right up in a few days... the one time I decided to sell a portion of them like I should have last earnings but stupidly didn't.
When I saw TASR missed, I was calmly expecting a 10% drop at most and was cool with that. I never saw 15%.
Most times around earnings I kick myself for forgetting to buy puts for various stocks. But this time round I can honestly say that even if I remembered to consider puts, TASR was one stock I would simply never have chosen to do so for. So in a perverted way I don't feel bad. I could not have anticipated this ridiculous 14-16% drop.
What irks me is DGLY in comparison keeps flying high when fundamentally it's nowhere in sight compared to TASR.
Oh that is such terrible news! I'm really worried now because AAPL's main customers were always intended to be government!
If I'm that lucky enough to see a big stupid reaction dip, to this or other news (maybe MMs will finally do me a favour this time) I have cash just waiting to be fired.
I'm very confident we'll see AAPL at prices between $75-81 again.
After a split.
Lol I must say that long as I am, I found this funny.
"Everything affects KORS stock price, except positive news."
As in like it's funny cause it hurts.
Stupid thing is the one time I decide to do on earnings day what I should have done many earning days before, like sell 20% with the drop, it bounces back to even at end of day and then goes up from there. Hopefully we'll see some continued increase. At this point in time I'm looking to just sell at a minimum loss.
For the last few earnings I've seen KORS get trashed whichever way. It was stupid of me not to get out and I'm not going to keep on compounding my mistake. KORS the company may be a good business but KORS the stock has been a POS stock. I am outta here.
It's ridiculous. DGLY is an obvious short. The problem now is with it benefiting with all the TASR positive news even more than TASR itself, I'm finding it hard to decide where to open my position in DGLY.
I'm long this stock, but farqtards like you are a real embarrassment. I cannot believe half the comments I read on Yahoo MBs aren't made by children.
Dafuq.... DGLY up another 10% and TASR is down on positive news? Really stinks.
Anyway, couple questions:
1. To those of you who may be thinking of shorting DGLY, what is your opinion on when might be the time to do it? I've been thinking of it for a while, but each time just when I think it might be right, it makes a big move.
2. When might you add to your position in TASR? What might you look out for? There were a couple times I have wanted to do it, but this divergence in prices compared to DGLY makes me concerned something is up with DGLY and someone in the know is making moves.
I agree... I'm sick and tired of many of my stocks going up only because of earnings. I wish more companies would strategize the dissemination of good news. Keep the price rise slow but steady.