there is only maybe less than 5% chance this would ever go to zero, but a 95% chance, it will be at least over a $1. Look at the trends. The key to making money in this, is knowing when to sell, and having the emotional stability to not act upon your impulses, to have a plan, (think ahead of time what an ideal price point would be for selling the stock for profit), and stick to the plan, no matter how long or how quick it takes, always stick to the plan..
I don't think it will go down to 20 cents, if you are smart, you will hold until this starts gaining momentum and sell only when you have made some kind of profit or not such a dramatic loss. Hold until the time is right. And yes, eventually the time will be right.