It went thru yesterday… Put in new order today .
With so many shares in so few hands ..our votes do not make much difference. That said ,i f I read it right this is a proposal to R/S within the next year ,to give the board options …not a concrete plan to effect a R/S . My hope is the stock rises enough on good growth that it is not needed. I guess it depends on the boards plans on when to enter NASDAQ, plans on reducing share count and increase pps…which could be a factor in acquisitions or partnerships etc. we will see shortly.
What' to brag about …On high volume 4-5 million shares it rose from $1.88 to $2.28 . Then after that on low volume it is now back down to $1.99 … a little profit taking and retesting of lows. Congrats!
Good question Joe . I will be happy to inquire and report back to you. For anyone else that can not make it I am open to more questions and will try to get answers for as many as they allow me to ask.
Just received a call from EFOI verifying the meeting..they filed last week and mailings should arrive soon.Thank you EFOI for getting back to me so fast.
Bighalloweenfan the letter you posted stated meeting july 15th …but I still have not received info, and can not find on their website any announcement, am I missing something? I did put a call into investor relations ,I have not heard back yet.
I believe it is a gift at these prices but no volume up or down?
Common sense will tell you that if 4-5 million shares traded , and the price rose to $2.28. Todays low volume sell-off $2.08 is a good entry point.
I agree ,there are numerous EFOI products that would fit with this opportunity . The parking structures add quite a bit to the mix.
I agree with you the run over $3 is a stretch here until there is clarification on the financial plan…I do believe there is an effort to hold this down to get the lowest offering price per share. Once the offering is announced and the plans laid forth on entering medical market,and future partnerships (hinted at in the fight for control), this will see $3.. as the starting point.
I did not claim to have sold ..but at the time of my post the stock was $2.24 that is not a bad profit from $1.90. I chose to hold out as I stated I believe this is going over $3.00.
You forgot you actually agreed with my purchase at $1.90..check your own posts.
No i have not sold on this pop yet ..waiting for more news to pop it higher! I bought more on the dip $1.90 as mentioned and while You ( other alias ) bought and sold next day.
I bought recently ( quite a large position at $1.90) on this small up-swing hitting $2.24 today …not a bad profit!
Get past the lobby ,there are a tremendous amount of fluorescent bulbs in hallways and offices….Perfect for EFOI re-placement LED tubes. This not only would save on electricity (EFOI pay for themselves in 2-3 years) but as a major management firm this would drastically reduce maintenance costs ( typical 10 year lifespan) due to less changing of bulbs.
Already acknowledged that in previous posts ,also you have to acknowledge that in the last few trading sessions with that volume it rose from $1.88 to its current resistance $2.28 . Once it breaks that it is on to $3.00.