Two problems 1)It's only a Agreement in Principle so still needs approval and we don't know just how big a fine it will be! 2)Most importantly the fundamentals are still no good. No uplisting will fix the problems with the management and CEO
It is obvious Brad is out to get rich quick and does not care at all about us shareholders.
"As Chief Executive Officer and President at MUSCLEPHARM CORP, Bradley J. Pyatt made $4,407,856 in total compensation. Of this total $250,000 was received as a salary, $260,000 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $3,853,500 was awarded as stock and $44,356 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2013 fiscal year. "
I have now sold all my stock. I don't think this is going anywhere.
it's a shame - under the right management this company could have been huge. But even Brad knows it's a short term plan, that's why he pays himself $4M + per years, he is just out to get rich quick and does not give 2 #$%$ about share holders!
the SA article sums it all up well - and this is by a guy who for years was very positive about MSLP.
Thanks - I dumped all my stock this morning. After reading the SA article by a guy who was once very positive about MSLP.
Agree, such a shame that a company could be so good yet a few fools hinder any chances of success.
I'm still buying at these prices as the risk is really low - doubt is will go much lower but upside could be huge.
I finally sold the last of my shares! After owning the stock for 3 years - at one stage I had 30,000 shares - now I have finally climbed off this roller coaster!
Good luck to those staying in for the ride. I'll keep an eye on the price but I think if this stock was ever going to go somewhere it would have already happened.
ah! so that bump up was you buying!! I think you are spot on with it going to 11 or 12.
It feel like at this point there is nothing to loose - so unlikely it will go lower. It's trading at same price as a year go! But a lot of growth in that time. I going to hold and see where this goes. I still dream of a buy out by a larger pharma - that would for sure pop the price back to 14 fast.
lol - I know!! what an ugly day! I wish I had sold more at $8 - now I feel compelled to hold to see where this goes. This stock has been known to pop up for no reason after a long decline.
Thanks, It's all good - I sold a half at $14 and was holding on to the other half waiting for $20 - a lesson for being greedy!! Now I'm selling to invest in my own company - I guess that is the best kind of investment ;)
I think we are near a bottom, I'd love to hold to my shares but I need to money for something else so I'm forced to sell. Late Feb / early March is when the last Q1 results came out.
It's is there is a drop after Q1 to around $7 I'll pick some shares again as the risk would really low at that point. Then like you say - buy at 7 and sell at 10;)
I think it will hover around $8 until we the Q4 results. If the news is bad I you'll see $7 if it's good I think it will pop back up. I've been selling mine over the last few weeks, trying to let them go in 2000 share lots - rather painful as I bough them at $10.