Two scenarios to hit 3.00:
1. R/S takes place ( very likely )
2. Partnership with a named pharma (unlikely)
3. Patient gets an erection (unlikely)
May 9th is just weeks away. If Stem fails to meet the minimum requirements of 1.00 by May 9th, delisting will occur. This will follow with a R/S of 1-15. I guess there hopes for a partnership is not happening anytime soon. More dilution on the way as well. What a POS stock this turned out to be. Former CEO doesn't care. Look at his salary and payout. This was a big scam.
Folks do not pay attention to all the BS being posted by pumpers and bashes. The bashes won. That's obvious. The paid pumpers keep pumping BS about how the PPS is going to spike on great news coming. The bottom line is no news is coming other than a R/S split and more dilution as stated in the recent filings. As for the partnership news, keep dreaming on that issue. I'm not saying a partnership won't happen, but not in the near term. Stem needs to release more data on their studies before a partner comes aboard. The correct date to meet the Nasdaq requirements is May 9th 2016. So unless a white horse arrives to avoid the R/S, get ready for a 1-15 r/s. The news regarding the 12 months study on the first cohort is being announced at the end of the 2nd quarter. Much after the May 9th deadline. GL longs. This stock has interesting science, but so far they have not delivered.
Nothing new said. He basically talked about what was on the annual year end report. I guess now we wait for the R/S to be announced.
The only Institutions buying this company are Mental Institutions.
I guess the 12 month update will not be announced prior to the May 9th deadline to move this stock. A r/s is coming soon. This stock was a waste of my money and time. Thank god I only invested $5k in this POS. This company is a scam.
Well folks the financing overhang appears to be inked or possibly partnership. The trials continuing in Pittsburgh already has me convinced this is not speculative, but rather, fact. With all the changes that occurred over the last several months leads me to believe that BK will be avoided. Now with the news still pending to hit the wires, the PPS will rise near 1.00. With a partnership, you may see 1.50. Time will time. This medicine cannot be ignored and will not be ignored. Stay tuned.
CUR making moves after announcing a CEO change. STEM is still looking for the magic. Running out of time before they go BK. Lets see what our CEO bring to the table.