PR? Did not someone at the CC state that a 10:1 reverse split was possible, or am I misconstruing again? Because if they did, then it's not a PR problem, it's a sales problem, which might be any number of other problems, none of which seem to be getting addressed other than "clearly stating" their objectives. So, what was the mention and context of that 10:1 comment? Really I don't know. Can you or anyone clarify this very "downbeat" comment. If it's only MY thought then I know it stands a chance of being way off. But if this 10:1 is what they EXPECT do do, it really raises questions for me.
$25 without a reverse split, really Jerry. I think Chan and company gave you a wakeup call today with that comment about a 10:1 possibility. PPS would only need to be about .30 cents for that. I'm not even sure .30 cents is going to hold with this kind of "lumpy" growth. LOL
They clearly stated. So what? They clearly stated they were in "late stage negotiations" with four suitors many moons ago too. All this means is they know how to clearly state.
Because if they did, and later on said they were looking for $7 to $10 million in sales before that happens, that would mean we would have to have one whaaaaale of a 3rd and 4th quarter. $2.1 million in the first half of 14. $663k in 2nd qtr, would mean we'd have to come up with MORE THAN a 300% QoQ growth in EACH of the next 2 quarters which would then achieve a $8 million 2014 annual sales.
I didn't hear the conference call, but did someone on this board say they're still sticking to the uplisting in 2014 script? And did I also read correctly from some on this board that mgmt. said they'd wait until they got $7-$10 million in sales before they uplisted?
Like said, I was expecting 8.1 million, 8.1 million excuses that is. They didn't fail to deliver. LOL
Oh, I will be one of them. I'm going to unload some of my shares first thing in the AM, not all of them but some.
I wish you were right vitboy, but 20% QoQ is still small potatoes at this juncture. If this were an amgen, or Microsoft, or apple then yes 20% QoQ would be mind boggling unreal. But 20% at this point? I'm really guarded about my expectations now. Believe it or not, more than ever.
They tell us this pie in the sky stuff all the time.
We were told something that "sounded like" they were on the verge of signing with any number of suitors, multiple months ago. Something about being in "late stages" of negotiations. So, what did those four suitors do, ask to be excused to use the restroom, and never came back? LOL LOL
Come on, all the way from "late stage" negotiations, to nothing yet. Maybe it's the lackluster sales? And excuses? LOL
No matter what you say, I say price goes back to the old range. Something closer to 1M would have satisfied the crowd for a new higher PPS range. Too many disappointed investors who won't want to go back there without booking these higher gains. I think this's going to get sold off to the old range, .24/.25 over the next several weeks. With a whole new 3 months to wait for more revenue news. All other news to date seems to be virtually meaningless to PPS other than brief 'pops'. This will settle in a range, the old range is my guess. I could be wrong, but not many people going to stick around and find out.
back to .24 on slower growth quarter to quarter, and fluff PR. Face it, these are not big numbers to stunt percentage growth yet. I view this report as a MISS. A miss on solid percentage growth. Year over year, what? How about quarter over quarter. That's where the numbers have been looking good, until now that is.
Oh yeah, no need to be in a hurry. That's we've been saying for the last 6 years. Don't worry I think you'll get another chance at .24 again. LOL
Are you saying that 70 year old man would have to wait a l-o-n-g time before he ever saw at least $1, several more years?, a decade? Instead if he needed to he could get a conventional loan instead of cashing in those paltry .24 cent shares, and cash in instead when it's $1 a share in a few more months unless he believes it could be decades. He doesn't sound like he's confident there's much price left above .24 before he dies. LOL LOL
The crying shame of it all is even at 35.9 million in revenues for 2016's E*trade's projections this could still be a .24 cent stock. LOL
These questions should be on anyone's mind if they're an investor, or thinking of being an investor in CTSO. It's August already and all we're getting is distributor deals for news. Distributor deals based on a CE mark of approval that was granted on the basis of safety, not effectiveness. Doctors are using it, trying it out, or whatever. But where are the stats that this is a slam dunk, must have device? That's what we'd get here in the USA with a FDA trial. We'd get a statistically significant hard objective fact based set of results. Let's stop tiptoeing around the tulips and get some serious scientific studies done. And reported. We have yet to see any of the compiled stats from anything else KOLs, whoever, has come up with. Why? No wonder this is only a .23 cent stock and sometimes .24
USA might not be the land of the free anymore, but it's where Chan said we'd be getting a FDA trial. So, where is it?