1) Silence from management since FDA approval of Afrezza
2) Slow controlled launch (might as well call it NO launch but at study phase).
3) Mnkd management had zero rebuttal against short attacks
4) Shorts relentless attack on mnkd stock without any resistance, 120 + million shares
5) Today's delay in refuting false rumor is clearly management manipulation of the share price. The stock fell nearly 30% and management had the immediate answer to end the bleeding but they decided to watch the bleeding while clapping and cheering on.
The question is why? If this doesn't end well for longs, I smell class action all over, whatever money they have left will be paid to class action lawsuits for fraud.