maybe - but hard to say this is sustainable or not just a dead cat bounce / headfake / whatever that we have witnessed several times in the past 6 months. Regardless, CJES is not participating which makes it more depressing
problem aapl is that in rearview it is easy to point out the success stories. I too recall Wynn being one of those. However, for the few turnaround, there are hundreds that never came out of it. I do believe that CJES is better quality than some of the other high risk small caps but who knows how things have changed since last CC
She probably doesn't even own the stock and may were for pennystockalerts. I hate when innocent peoe buy and lose big based on this type of pumping.
She is blindly pumping this stock as she has so many others and it is most likely headed to oblivion. The best case this sells for pennies on the dollar in this type market but with revenue deterioration and massive losses, there is much more downside given the market cap
Economy is contracting and stock prices are deflationary. Hate to disappoint but this could go sub $1 and languish before any meaningful turnaround. That is the more likely scenario
Let me get this straight. The best thing the CEO did was dilute current shareholders (again) so they can continue paying themselves nice salaries and bonuses? This company has been around forever and if they haven't made the most of the opportunity in all those years, all they do is continue the facade by raising capital.
I feel for you man - all good advice. I was hoping for capitulation - thought that was Friday and with some commentary this weekend thought we stabilize and go higher. I just think the Chinese torture drips is what worries me the most and think you are right that this is broken sub $1
but bankruptcy doesn't happen just like that. During the last call they mentioned market share gains (albeit lower overall share) and measures to reduce costs if things get worse.
What are we missing that the market sees?
I bought this thing after I got my $6k tax return and bought a significant chunk at $5.5 $4.5. I know not nearly as much as others but big $ for me and my family. Seemed like a lot of knowledgeable investors here plucking shares at rock bottom prices but now it appears the joke is on us!
I have no idea what to do and too late for stop loss lessons. This is a tough way to begin the new year to say the least.
What are you guys planning to do? Bail, buy more or just ride it out? I don't see a bottom in sight!!!
Turn a new leaf and people (I'm looking at you alkamuna) and myself to deal with facts and no more bs. Perhaps a little hiatus for Alka is just what the doctor ordered as his constant pumping makes my tummy hurt.
Let's stick to the facts in 2016 and make that the mantra by which we recommend and invest.
I hear you and agree 100%. I took much grief when I bashed this for good reason. I said what I had to and let everyone know that at best this is a trading vehicle and all the unicorns and ponies alakamuna and xeno were smoking would lose people lots of $$$$
I took a beating on this board but appreciate people like you who want to hear the hard truth as painful as it may be....
Nevertheless it is time to forgive and forget. Hopefully the January effect can save his equity. Let's see
I think the flip side is the stock was doing much better then when I disappeared. Best to you abare_bull. My stake is minimal in this thing and if it goes under the last pinch will feel very little pain
I was right all along. This is not an investible company but a short term trading vehicle. buy the tops and sell the bottoms. Looks like I will walk away with a near perfect trading record on a perennial loser (10/11) but there is still hope for a 20% buyout on some measley shares.
In summary here were my previous points:
1) Fiber lan growth bringing revs to crazy numbers in 5 years was ridiculous and should never have been believed. Alka believed it and convinced you to believe as well. Jim will tun things around. I pointed this out many times
2) A purchase price of $6-8 and perhaps even $10+ with fiber lan growth was preached by Alka. I crushed these statements but he sounded smarter so people believed
3) Forget the past, the future will come....alka believes that previous mgt track records should not be believed but hope for the future is a better strategy. How has that worked out?
4) The biggest disservice was alka's perception to all of being smart and intelligent, further convincing investors (even myself at times) that this was a hidden gem. See how poisonous this can become. Nobody will listen to an idiot, but be wise and they will follow you to the grave
5) Anyone ever question Alka's agenda or motives? How he interpreted my interactions with IR as being false and lies, whereby someone reached out to me off the record. So he had me removed and deleted. That is the epitome of #$%$. I didn't bother responding because those that choose to listen to him deserve what they get.
Now here we are....much money lost....and even long time posters like abare_bull begging alka to just admit he was overly optimistic and wrong. I just ask him to finally come clean and explain his alterior motives. Only he knows what I am talking about here.
intriguing at current levels. good business model that hasn't been monetized well. Your expectation of a sale is on point but bump your pt (price target)