Yes, sold March $6 calls on the 49 k assigned shares for $0.55. That way my cost average comes down to $5.3. If the stock closes below $6 by March exp I keep the shares. If the shares get taken away above $6, I would have made $0.65 per share
MNND is yet to file Europen application, takes about 1 year for approval in Europe after filing, or more. Orex filed in Oct 2013, still waiting EU approval -possibly a month from now, it would have taken it 1.5 years.
I has sold $6 puts a few months ago expiring today. I checked price at close it was $7.46, so thought they had expired worthless and I get to keep the premium. But when I got home, found SPPI price after hours had plunged to $5.20. But as option expiration is technically on Saturday, what are the chances that I get the shares assigned for $6 ?
According to StreetInsider
MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) Afrezza TRx and NRx for the week ending Feb. 6 was 34 (vs prior week of 19), according to RBC analyst Adnan Butt, citing IMS data. Market share for the new drug is just 0.01%, compared to 2.84% for Apidra, 40.17% for Humalog, and 45.93% for Novolog.
Start listening to analysts and you will be dog food soon. Their main role is to pump and dump stocks to suit their own special interest
There is a reason it is called as Shittigroup. $0.01 div for the past few years has helped a lot to make up for 0% gain over 5 years and 90% loss since 2007. If I had a dollar for every pump article on Shittigroup since then, I would be a millionare
Some things in life never change, C the same old Shittigroup.
Too early to say if this strategy from Esai is is positive or -ve. The cut in prices to $75 is with the expectation that it will boost scripts, but Eisai will have to sell about double the cash pay scripts to just break even. The drug reps cut could save Eisai about $15 million a year, but that is not going to help Arna's bottom line, drug rep cuts is usually not positive for selling a drug.
We just have to wait and watch, the news at the best is neutral, the price cut is to match Contrave, but how positive that will be to Arna's bottom line - we just have to wait and see. The weight loss market is becoming increasingly competitive.
Option expiration is next week. Could be looking at $5. But then what do I know, my cost average is about $4.25 I will just wait and see.
Like the cut in price, but would have liked Arna to still get paid the same when the cash price was $140, which is not going to happen. This way Eisai has to generate almost double the cash pay sales for Arna to break even. Not sure yet if this is going to be a positive for Arna's bottom line. This is Eisai basically matching Contrave's rock bottom prices