I have jan 2015 (which probably useless), and I bought in last week only Jan 2017 (probably I bought the most of 2017), but my vast holding is in shares, which I bought from $4, $5, $7, $6, $5, $4 all the way until recently below $4 from last year.
Not intended to sell a single share until at least it hit $10. At that time I might unload 25%, and hold the rest for final decision, either a bust or a huge success (either L and D account).
you can figure out by removing all unnecessary symbols:
cancer % gov% / ******* clinicaltrials & / & search %% / ** results? *** protocolsearchid &&& = *** 6235812
not sure it can go through? if it does, remove all *, &, %.
The general market has been down with small cap indexes are in correction territory for some time now of around 10 ~ 15% drop compared to nwbo's unprecedented 65% drop based on no negative news and renewed expectation of high flying news.
What give? Ever seen a spring held tight? When the market is done its "correction" which I believe it will at any time, which stocks will go high.
Not google, no apple, not baba, not nflx, look at small biotech names, particularly NWBO!
If IMUC's can repeat its phase II subset which is included in its phIII trial with the same or slight lower efficacy it achieved in phII, it will get approved.
The problems with subset analysis is however problematic. Again ONTY and Merck KGaA's tecemotide is a perfect example.
Settlement Date Short Interest Avg Daily Share Volume Days To Cover
9/30/2014 8,029,207 553,381 14.509365
Please bump it up and rate it if you agreed:
1) 55 patient information data, no matter how you spin it, shows strong efficacy of DCVax-L;
2) Undisputable strong safety profile and previous data have made the German approval of DCVax-L for treating all forms of brain cancer with insurance coverage;
3) Now UK has given its first accelerated access designation to DCVax-L, and it is widely expected to be finished in later this year;
All these data and decisions above are the results of the authorities in consultation with many many doctors and experts in the field, not the kind of some Wall Street political science major entertainer and his blind followers.
4) When you get flu, you probably get fever, which means your immunization system is fighting the virus for you; yes when a patient gets DCVax-L vaccine, he or she probably get fever too, that mean the vaccine is fighting cancer cells for the patient. why I said this, because some failed vaccine did not cause fever when injected, one example is Tecemotide (aks Stimuvax) co-developed by ONTY and Merck KGaA;
5) If DCVax-L just has the same efficacy as that of IMUC, DCVax-L will achieve 4 month PFS advantage and significant p value, which means it will be approved by FDA. (due to its poor design, IMUC failed). If DCVax-L shows more than 4 months advantage which I believe it will, it will be stopped earlier and I believe it could happen in the Spring of 2015.
Market potential of DCVax-L would be at least 3 to 5 billions for only brain cancer only!
I have even not touched DCVax-D for treating all inoperable cancers, which has shown promising early results with much higher market potential if successful. At least 5 ~ 10 billion more potential!
To conclude, let see what is coming in the near future:
1) Nov, Landa's presentation with possible new data for D;
2) Finalization of price negotiation and first patient treatment using L in Germany.
3) Surprising (shorts only ) announcements, such as earlier stop of L.
I disagreed. Anything should be put under the sun, even Linda's practice and her relations with two other companies she relates or owns.
NWBO now has attention, which will be beneficial to all including share price!
Shorts manipulation can only play when there is no significant news. With news like today, shorts can deceive by crossing trade, making fault "market state," but they cannot last long.
I bet shorts will have to cover later today or tomorrow! That will be true market force in play!
I just came back yesterday night from vacation in northeast Canadian province of new brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia, and realized the share price has become very attractive.
I did not have lot of cash available so I just bought twice today from two account for 1,000 shares at $5.80, and 600 shares at %5.81.
I am happy about it and will look forward to buy more next week when market is open. Usually, when fund managers return, they may further depress price a bit more for a couple of days, then big buys will pile up.
Get ready for more shares!
If it is up after ONT-10, or the company as a whole in the next few months, then that would be really naive from the side of Merck KGaA!
Thank you my friend. This ongoing torturous process will increasingly shake out more retail investors and leave door open to more accumulation from institutions. All are benign process and much needed for next leg up.
Just want to add: in addition to those 55 patients, there are currently about 85 patients in the ongoing DCVax-L Ph2 trials at UCLA. The data of the trial has a readout day of September 2014.
Also in the know is those up to 99 patients who are enrolled or going to enrolled in the ongoing "Expanded access arm" who are not qualified for included into the Ph3 L trial.
There are also compassionate use data generated from Germany, Israel, etc.
WHAT ARE THE COMPANY GOING TO USE ALL THESE DATA! HOW CAN FDA NOT BE IMPRESSED IF DATA ARE STRONG AND SUPPORTIVE FOR AN AA APPROVAL!
1) After Germany's approval of L (under HE framework), I assigned 60% chance for L's success. After yesterday's two prs, particularly the one concerning the state of those 55 patients, the chance goes up to 80%;
2) D's success is obvious if you believe the data published by the company. It's not if now but when can D be commercialized IMHO!
3) From the recent trading patterns and detailed analyses of each trade, it is obvious that institutions have started serious accumulation, which is also supported by some which have reported about their holding. Even today's trading is a strong sign of serious accumulation;
4) AF's influence on share price will continue with most small biotech companies, but as evidenced with today's episode, it seems that his influence (derived from cooperation from HF short selling) has dwindled to almost non factor. Note that most biotech companies saw share prices down today;
5) Don't underestimate the wisdom of our CEO, Linda Powers. As we all speculated on various possibilities about the first interim, she was working hard behind the scene, and it took nine long months to get L-trial modified & approved;
6) I genuinely believe when she started working on trial modification, she knew nothing about the efficacy of the vaccine (blinded), and she still does. The purpose of trial modifications was legitimate and strategic for not only addressing new factor but also increasing confidence level for trial success.
7) Superficially, it seems that the final read of data of L trial has been postponed to late 15 or early 16 for 248 events to happen. But, if those 55 patients are a hint, which I believe, the treatment arm would be strongly suggested to have at least the same efficacy so that the trial will end at its first interim late this year or early next year.
8) I strongly believe LP is working on various possibilities for L & D, such as AA for both. I would not be surprised to hear a big good news coming in the near future!
that 88 event is now the past, obsolete!
Trial enhancement: a) there will be a small overall size increase but a substantial increase of final event count from 110 to 248 to have taken into account of newly found factors, and to enhanced statistical power in detecting a lowered benefit PFS from the original 6 months to today's 4 months.
Coupled with the news about 55 patient treated in the compassionate arm which is not blinded: the usual overall survival for this group of patients is normally only 7 ~ 10 months, but the average survival time for those 55 patients receiving DCVax-L are more than 18 months, which indicates the new target of 4 months of benefit for patients receiving DCVax-L compared to those receiving standard of care in the ph3 trial is most likely achievable.
In addition, with the continued release of DCVax-D data, we will see a gradual and firmed trend of institutions increasing their shares!