Get a brain, we all knew this notice was coming and the company has 6-months minimum to meet requirements, not 1-week. While my measly 30k no votes against the RS and additional share issue will be a drop in the ocean of votes for such action, it won't be happening any time soon.
If you knew anything at all about this company, you wouldn't make such a silly mindless comment!
That would be the stock's Price!
You guys can't even take the price down during the quite period, which shows your weakness. Better call all hands on deck and write another bogus Seeking Alpha report. :)
As Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Now we know!
Maybe you should be curious as to the reason we are up today even with news of the CFO resignation. Seems to blow your #3 right out of the water.
Blah, Blah, Blah, we will see $4 and lower, Blah, Blah Blah! Make it happen lame shorts - I'm waiting!
I understand BBEP is trading at about 9% and could get better in the future. It's going to take a while to get over the bad timing of the QRE purchase though. I took the gift and got out at $5.60 and loaded the money into ARP. I just figured why get 9% when I could get 17%. ARP is smaller and their portfolio is well proportioned for the short-term. Obviously, if current prices persist through the terms of these companies hedges, they will all be eliminating their distributions. Hoping better days are ahead!
I don't understand why the stock's price is holding up with this much of a distribution cut. For me, it's a gift, so I'll be looking elsewhere for a higher yield.