Vlad, I was a bit undisciplined myself this past Friday and bought an extra 5k shares at $3.20 because I saw consolidation going on at that level. I was hoping for the double bottom yesterday, but MS came out with their upgrade to equal weight. After watching what happen yesterday however, I sold those 5k shares at $3.67, so now I'm back to my original holding which is just slightly above yours. Good Luck!
For me, we'd need to at the very least touch that $3.04 level again. It would be a much better signal if it came on extremely high volume and followed by an immediate spike back upward. If however, we touch down below $3.08 and stay there for a daily close, that would signal the selling isn't over and we'd be going down to the $2,50's. I'm prepared for either move at this point because I have plenty of shares should we continue upward and never come back to these levels. I love today's move too, it certainly signals a large hedge fund is covering.
It's very apparent that some big boy is finally covering. Soon we will see some dumb retail short telling us how they took this opportunity to short more at $3.70.
Just be discipline with your buy orders. I was tempted to add today too, but that would be against my better judgment. This move could be nothing more than shorts loading up again to take it down to the next level. Seems like we are playing catch up from Friday. I'm long and have plenty of shares should this upward trend continue, but I won't be sucked into buying into what may turn out to be a head fake move. At the end of the day, you need to trust your gut because it's your money. I have to trust my gut too and I haven't seen capitulation or a double bottom. Good Luck!
I'd like to believe this downward Bio Tech swing has to do with sales, but I'm thinking it has a whole lot more to do with Yellen's bubble comments last year and Clinton's attacks this year. If we were the only Bio Tech stock 80%, I'd be more concerned, but this move is more related to the sector's collapse and lack of any new information coming out of the company until the Spring 2016 Phase III results. Of course I expect a bump up once an EU partner is announced, which will happen by year's end. Then again, the sales team won't be trained and fully staffed until year's end either, so that cloud will likely hang over the company's head for a few more quarters. US label expansion will be a huge boost and will put to bed the nay-sayers comments of company announcements being expected information and nothing new. The future is bright, so I'm buyer on all drops.
Agreed, just listen the grilling in that Q&A session, it's the focal point and will be until the numbers improve.
Why hasn't there been further expansion into other Asian markets? South Korea seems like the next likely Asian market for expansion.
I'll be the first to admit that if there was a $28 offer on the table, I'd be voting "YES". I'll take my 500k and move on, no need to be greedy. If this company had other irons on the fire, it might be a different story.
New CFO Scott Holmes (joined company 7/27/15) gave the company presentation this past Tuesday (9/2915) at the Ladenburg Thalmann 2015 Healthcare Conference. Amy Sullivan, VP corporate strategy, answered all questions concerning EU partnership. Webcast is on the company's website.
There has not been an official press release concerning new VP of Sales, Tony Chambers and or how it affects Ceesay.
Seems like plenty of consolidation going on at that $3.20 level. The spike up is going to be hard to fathom, but shorts deserve nothing better. Sooner or later a big boy is going to file a 13G and it will be curtains for shorts. A couple form 4 purchase filings wouldn't hurt either!
She certainly hasn't been helping. Hillary and Yellen are making shorts look very smart in the bio tech space right now. The fun won't last forever.
I was holding out hope but only saw the slight head fake into the close. Closing at the lows is normally not a good sign, but who knows the way this stock has been trading. Could be lining up for capitulation, better days to come.
I might add that I don't believe shorts will be happy until this stock is at $3 or slighly below. That's why I'll have my largest order in under $3 in hopes of catching the capitulation and getting my cost average down to an even $3. You never know when that type of action will occur, but it's much more likely to happen towards the beginning of a trading week.
We need much more volume and a quick upward spike after hitting the bottom. I just don't see the volume or the "V" type spilke yet, but I'll keep buying because I'm not so great at timing these moves. I my heart I know one day these purchases will pay off in a big way.