Hmm Deja vu I heard that line "facts don't lie, they aren't monetizing" regarding Facebook several months ago. Look where they at now ! It takes time. When the time comes, the rewards will be there
My guess is that funds are taking out to play earnings. Once that is done they be back in it.
This earnings is a once in a lifetime opportunity even if they miss, the stock will go up.
Allibaba is the yahoo's safety net. Hedge funds will buy all the dips.
1. Though yhoo is overbought by 7% due to my charting calculations, Yhoo will surprise and beat earnings.
2. Previous earnings the stock gave up 2% then recovered and gain 12%+ so do not sell if yhoo goes down. The dead cat will bounce but I know this won't be the scenario because it will beat.
3. Allibaba numbers will be fantastic due to China uptrend however Sept month was average compared to previous months
4. Yhoo AH will have an uptrend of 10-15% AH
5. Allibaba will announce hiring bankers in Nov after Twitter goes live with ipo mid Nov
6. If you are an options player, buy April 2014 40's for the Allibaba ipo
Mark this post
Yahoo is down because of debt ceiling. The demand for Yhoo all lies in Allibaba. Yahoo Japan is peanuts like Yahoo themselves. However, a pleasant surprise for Yahoo on earnings can bring us over the top.
It will probably go down like last time. Down .85% then the next day up 3%. No biggy. Its actually healthy.
Yes, and she has many Millions more vested. SMART Hot Woman
Maybe to get paid and diversify their portfolio and buy bigger mansions.
They all still have an enormous amount of stock still vested. Only worry when they have 0 Shares vested.
It really depends on the market conditions however if it is still Bull then expect easily over $110B compared to Twitter