And Deloiitte and Longtop were not "hand in glove"? No Chinese auditor as prolifically incompetent (or collusional) as Deloitte Tohmatsu.
Why do you think most of the Chinese RTOs used them?
Funny, coming from the board jester with the longest nose.
WSP = always long on insults and short on substance.
No one puts me on ignore because I am the canary in the coal mine - the only pragmatic realist on this mb who doesn't suffer from delusions of grandeur.
Woah. am I the one with AADD? I didn't know this was the CB (Carson Block) message board. Here's a novel idea: why not start a new Yahoo message board - you can call it "All Things Carson Block". I'd love to be the moderator.
In the meantime, THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT YOUR BELOVED STOCK NQ, SO STAY ON TOPIC!
A classic reply permeating with frustration and despair, typical of most posters on this mb. For example: I ask a series of questions on topic (NQ Mobile) and the response is usually: personal insults and/or off-topic counterpoints(if you want to call it that). Perhaps all NQ longs here are suffering from AADD?
Carson Block of Muddy Waters Research to speak at China Economic Summit in Beijing, China on March 15. Will Henry and Vinnie be seen wearing full (yellow) helmet protection?
While we are all anxiously awaiting the NQ Mobile special committee auditor Deloitte Tohmatsu's assigned to refute Carson Block's allegations, some food for thought:
1) Did you know that the overwhelming majority of US listed Chinese companies delisted for fraud retained Deloitte Tohmatsu as CPA and auditor?
2) Did you know that the SEC has already sanctioned Deloitte Tohmatsu for violating Sarbanes Oxley with the failure to provide working papers in many US listed Chinese companies accused of fraud?
3) Did you know that Deloitte Tohmatsu was suspended from practicing before the SEC for not non-compliance with SEC audit requirements?
4) Did you know the PCAOB (Public Accounting Oversight Board), established by the US Congress for fraud detection and prevention is banned from "on the ground" access of US listed Chinese companies audited by Deloitte Tohmatsu?
5) Did you know Tohmatsu really means tomato soup in Japanese?
6) Did you know the PRC deems it unpatriotic to investigate a US listed Chinese company audited by Deloitte Tohmatsu for fraud - and fraud investigators serve jail-time for doing so, all under the false pretense of PRC's national security?
7) Did you know that completing a real forensic audit by a real forensic auditor outside of Deloitte Tohmatsu is the only way to vindicate NQ Mobile from Carson Block's fraud allegations and allow the company stock to achieve new highs?
8) Did you know the only fake sentence above is number 5?
Something miraculous just happened with a game released on November 12, 2013. The game is called 啪啪三国(Three Pops). It is a Feiliu (FL Mobile) creation being distributed by another pseudonym called Guo ZongLi. Oddly, at it's launch, the game was ranked #876 in China (verified by A*p*p_A*n*n*i*e) and was trending lower ever since, reaching a trough at #1345 on March 9, 2014. Then, suddenly within three days (March 12, 2014), Three Pops literally popped to an astounding #10 position on iTunes China, beating the likes of Tencent's QQ, WeChat, Qihoo, Baidu, and the most popular of top iOS downloads. A check for chatter on Chinese social media and gaming sites indicates no rationale to explain the sudden spike of human interest to justify this dramatic move from an obscure publisher with one game in its catalog. Furthermore, although the Android download market is highly fragmented, Three Pops is nowhere in the top 500 downloads rank from Google Play China.
So is FL Mobile back to it's old tricks?
No, just too lazy to rewrite the one sentence from Goldbaums intelligently-stated causes and effects.
I talked about the revoking or suspension of FL Mobile (Feiliu) from iTunes for some time now. As of today, while iTunes hasn't reinstated FL Mobile's publisher id (or app page), some of their best games are still being distributed through 3rd party (rather, shell companies) such as Pangea Mobile. For example, one of FL Mobile's top games, Gods & Dragons, is the only game listed on Pangea's iTunes page. Yet, FL has boasted about this product at game developer conferences since inception, until the abrupt removal of FL's iTunes page. Generally, a complete ban of a developer account by Apple is usually because of issues such as malware, spyware, other user privacy violations, fraudulent billing practices, copyright matters, or security related concerns. But assuming it was simply ranking fraud (the practice of using bots to create millions of fake downloads to appear on iTunes top downloads page), thus benefiting from free marketing worth $millions in intrinsic value - it could result in a permanent ban from iTunes under any pseudonym, with games being tracked back to the original publisher source. This would have a material impact on NQ Mobile's future, since mobile gaming is the sweet spot of NQ's growth trajectory (or 1-2-5 plan), and FL Mobile is the vehicle to achieving the $1bil revenue goal within 3 years. Furthermore, FL Mobile relies heavily on iTunes for most of it's sales. From the most recent 20-F, page 14:
"We are highly reliant on the Apple platform for a significant portion of our mobile games revenues. If Apple changes its standard terms and conditions for developers or operators and the mobile game approval process in a way that is detrimental to us, our mobile games and advertising business could be materially and adversely affected. Apple is currently the primary distribution, marketing, promotion and payment platform for Beijing Feiliu’s mobile games."
So now back to the title of this post: Is FL Mobile back to it's old tricks?
To evan, "shredding" refers to infantile name-calling. Congrats Evan, you are the shredder man!!
You're living in an evanalmighy fantasy world. Are you really that thick in the brain as it pertains to your beloved stock or were you just born that way??
Is #$%$ cheerleader a bad word? Yahoo's taking censorship to another level.
You haven't a clue or you're closing a blind eye. Deloitte T is assigned as the special auditor. A special nonforensic auditor. Positive results and the market will continue to cast doubt. Why not hire a real FA if you really want the truth????