At this price I'm buying all I can. Apparently both Merrill and Goldman paned the stock and this is what's causing the dull performance. They must have listened to a different conference call than I did. I expect that GILD will begin repurchasing in large quantities at these prices once the SEC ban is lifted on Friday.
If you can lose $4,000. 100 7/31 $120 calls worth $50,000 if stock hits $125. you break even at $120.4 and lose with anything less. At $135 your $4,000 becomes $150,000. You can't get better odds in Vegas!
Interesting, Gary's blog updated without 7/10 Rxs. If they were good I would think they would have been made public. Are those in the know getting out first?
Based upon fundamentals I intend to hold my position, but I know nothing about charting. Are there any support levels that indicate near-term low price support?
This is not a good trend. No wonder it's down today. Was AbbVie also down?
I'm also concerned that Greece could be the catalyst for a turn in the Market in general. So far it doesn't look like the market is pricing in any Greek bond default.
Thanks. My concerns also. Although in reality it should not impact HIV drug sales there could be an irrational, knee jerk reaction.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Sure. Why not wait for $105. Or better yet, $95. Unless something bad happens this company will earn over $20 / share within a couple of years and will be at $200+ per share. If it goes below $105 something bad happened and that price would be too high. Be careful, you might get what you wished for.