I've always said the legal costs are ridiculous. Ray must be paying his buddy at a law firm exorbitant fees because SEC/DOJ issues don't require $1m/fees a month. Jason Davis is also worthless.
Ray's only concern is getting his not deserved bonus. Settling the AGR lawsuit is not a merit bonus event.
Marc, if you'd like to have a civil discussion, I will respond. Ray will likely not field questions. Ray's presentations are a joke and are only to done to attempt to justify his legitimacy as a CEO of a company. The annual meetings are also a joke as he doesn't field any "hard questions." I remember the last meeting, where he pre-selected worthless questions like "how are you going to improve shareholder value?" He avoided everything related to Tullow/SEC/DOJ.
Spoken again like a true idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. The investigations are concurrent.
"you a worthless individual and an amateur to boot." LFMAO! Says the Loser who spends all day, every day posting about his former employer. You won't see me on here this weekend. I HAVE A LIFE.
LMFAO. You have to be one of the most incompetent people out there. I've told you countless times I'm not invested. I posted the other day that below $2 may be a good buy opportunity.
Claims to own property in foreign counties. Nevermind that expats generally have their housing paid for by the companies and foreign ownership in most foreign countries can be difficult if you don't have a high net worth (does Jim's/Marc's 200k house in Houston make you think that?).
ROTFFLMAO. Your household income and net worth is peanuts in comparison. I don't need to make myself feel better listing out what I have. I already know! And I'm in my 30s and I don't have to bolt to 3rd world countries to find work.
The fact you continue to waste a lot of time outside of work to post a response is hilarious. The details even more hilarious considering you have no life and are a complete loser. The fact you were hired by the Watts as the chief geologist is Exhibit A in what a terrible geologist you are.
Agreed, but its the shorts that are piling onto PLUG and it only takes a few rookie longs to sell into the frenzy.
1) Disparages Ray and Jason Davis to no end to the point of jealousy.
2) Posts all day on his supposed "days off" overseas as well as during his work days.
3) Know nothing of how a publicly traded corporation works internally (see his imbecile comments on the IR department)
4) Thinks he knows better than Tullow who reviewed the same data Marc did an decided to JV with HDY. Nevermind that Tullow is a reputable publicly traded corporation in the UK and Marc is a 3rd rate geologist who can't find work in Houston (the Mecca for U.S. geologists) and has to go overseas to work for a foreign company to find work in his 60s.
5) Appears to be broke considering his age and still having to work. He claims he has a lot of money but has a house less than $200k in Houston (that could be mortgaged to the hilt for all we know).
Dumb$$$, there is only one IR department. The Tullow media department and a 3rd party consulting company which is hired by Tullow and thus not independent. Are you this stupid when it comes to geology? Obviously yes since 3rd rate geologists have to go overseas to find work.
Sounds like some jealousy that Davis still works there and Jim got fired.
Going to be at least a few months before we get word on anything. Not considering buying until sub $2. Had mentioned I would buy sub $2.50 but I just don't like the price action right now.
I agree with Maurelius. You're an idiot who doesn't know what a corporate organization looks like. All investor relations people report to a corporate officer.
I bet some amateur saw the stock was down big yesterday after the close and decided to dump his holdings at the open. That or some short opened a position this morning based on yesterday's action.
You must be new to stocks. Nothing fundamentally can happen and a stock can plummet.