If this is so, then why didn't they wait until next week until after the NEJM release to publish their intent to authorize more shares and change their name? So how much is this going to cost us all? Another name change.
If you factor in the regular trading range was between 7 to 8 cents (translate to 7 or 8 dollars today) then this should be the reference point to start with regarding dilution. So this could very well end up in the 4 dollar range. This is my opinion though.
Instead of all the anger and childish behavior on this message board directed at the members, Why don't all of you sit down and write a letter to the BOD of ACTCD and give them your opinions?
No they are not. This stock evaluation has been totally controlled by the BOD. You and everyone here knows this.
Are you aware of how many time they have done this? And, yes they will use them as soon as possible. Remember there were over 3 billion shares until recently.
Actually, I see it going much lower than 10. I could not figure out why in the world they did a 1 for 100 RS. Now this all makes sense to me. These fellows are very crafty, but lets see what they have in mind. I still believe we will not hear anything of importance for quite some time. They should have issued some PR by now and they haven't. So, what else is new?
These people are not bashers. Just like me and probably you, they are upset with the facts presented today on the ACTCD website. This is not the news we were all waiting for.