I just got an email from my broker wanting me to lend out my shares. Unbelievable!
It is here to stay, but it will belong to some other entity in the future. This is all stall tactics on the part of the BP. They will eventually own it all.
1. OCATA management was totally silent for years--So is Geron's
2. OCATA had only one product in their pipeline-So does Geron
3. OCATA management gave themselves high pay and stock options-So did Geron
4. OCAT product was several years away from any meaningful results-Same Here
5. OCATA stock PPS declined constantly-Same here
6. OCATA was almost constantly diluting to pay for operations-Well, same here
7. OCAT investors still dumbfounded at sellout price-Same will happen here,imo
There is more
The so called buyout is going to play out 'just like Ocata', imo. Look at how the institutions aren't really interested in this company. The BoD is getting paid outrageous sums to do what?
Geron is not and has never been a good investment for making money. When? Maybe 5 years, imo, But for now JNJ is the one, unless you want to lose another half.
Yes! and the stock performance certainly reflects your point of view.
Hey, donkey boy, go and look up the meaning of 'narcissistic personality disorder'. For sure, you did not get a refined or disciplined education. My guess is you dropped out of high school.
I believe they have a great product, and it is simply a question of time before this is realized. Afrezza is not going to go away.
Nope! Maybe 10 if they get lucky but I would recommend buying JNJ before Geron. Gern has already essentially sold off the company including IMET. There is simply not much left here to value it at 50 billion dollars. Not gonna happen.