idiot .... if the protocol changes so be it .. if it doesn't we have lost nothing.. the trials have not even begun ..time to be buying ... my basket is far bigger than one stock
barely any volume ..Until there is real news , real happenings , real trials this is what we will see. There is virtually no liquidity with this type of volume .. When the news came out a couple weeks ago , two million shares traded that day . This is what will propel this stock higher, Until there is something substantial to report NVIV is a beginning stage company. We are getting very very close to things happening..they will happen. Now is the time to be buying.. Big testies ... will make you lots of $$$ bare with it ..you will be rewarded
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We are waiting on word as to who our partner will be on the hydrogel project also the upcoming trials on the scaffold. We have lots to be hopeful for. Anyone we partner with will have deep pockets. Maybe this $$ will come in handy maybe not needed ! Either way, the potential for this company moving forward is both exciting not to mention unlimited. If the scaffold trials are successful as we all know they should be than the sky is the limit. Nothing will be more high profile than NVIV should a paralyzed regain feeling.... anywhere. The hope alone will be worth the wait ! long and holding ...lots
Hey moron.....stop being a moron.... If there were to be a suit, you along with the rest of us wouldn't get a single penny. The lawyers would win as they always do and this company that most want to see succeed would be drained of its much needed cash. Go to sleep and wake up in a year . We are holding with the hope that there groundbreaking technology may change the world. High risk ..high reward ... thats how it works..wake me in 2015 ...
My gut feeling ... which is always correct .... says that this filing is just a formality. FDA approval is almost certain. These guys have all met and gone over the details word for word. They would not have wasted there time and energy if they didn't know it was going to be approved. This is why having all the connections that we now have is a huge plus. 30-40 days tops and off we go ..moving things along ... buckling in for the long haul
Lets start a pool ! Whose going to pony up to partner with our hydrogel ...Will there be a bidding war
Unlimited potential ... and we're not even talking about the scaffold ... We have all seen how fast this companies share price can move. Now is the time to accumulate.. Lets face it , we are chump change to these companies .. buckle in everyone ... Lots of onlookers and followers .. will they remain followers hmmm?
NVIV looks to be well connected within the industry.. Right to the top.. So who will our partner end up being ?
Whoever it is , it will be big , it will be lucrative and it will be very public !! Going to be quite the ride !
He did it once before and he will keep doing it. This time with honey Pixeeboobo . He is well behind us with NVIV ..and its management.. I for one will avoid him like the plague moving forward should his name be mentioned . We are 1000% better off today than we with that joker. So much for "due to illness" He's a yutz !!
A yutz who got his #$%$ canned by the board members .. I'm in it for the long haul. Might as well wait for a real product with real revenue ... The potential is endless
Partnering on the hydrogel ..only question is who ? Maybe going it alone on the scaffold ? Best of all scenarios ? The partnering announcement will be huge .. probably come with big up front $$ and milestones ..... even bigger $$ Any thoughts . Hang in there, gonna be a fun ride !
watching, lots of them ! Many have already taken there tax loss's .. If they want back in they now have to wait 30 days or else there trades are a wash ... and no loss offset.. Could be a dilemma for many ? Boo Hoo
to skyrocket this stock.. Once things really begin to happen , the swings will be even bigger. Such a sensitive subject. Everyone wants what this company does to work .. even if it works a little. Now that its official we will be partnering up with another company the chance of running short of cash is a non issue. This will be seen through to completion .. There will be no getting in at these prices once the real news begins to surface. This is just the beginning, If you haven't been loading up you lost out. If you start loading up you will do well ...Big time well .... 40K & holding !!
Give it time ... Let it become a real company and you will make serious $$$..... be patient !
Bottom line. First person with any spinal cord injury to feel pins and needles in there extremities will send a very strong message for a very big, sad and expensive problem. This company offers them hope.. not many companies can do this...Getting in at these prices at that time simply won't happen.... This is a very real and hopeful scenario .. explore the science and the people behind it.... Both the investor and the ones in wheelchairs will win .... Just a matter of time..We are all buying hope.
And what will be gained by pursuing this company legally ? the lawyers will make lots of money , maybe ? The shareholders will get zero (guaranteed zero) and the company will suffer which will push things off further .. This would be the biggest bonehead move any NVIV investor should want..
I have first hand knowledge that lawyers do nothing fast . They get paid hourly . Once any two parties agree on the concept they then need to get the lawyers to put it in writing and agree on its content ... It can happen in a timely fashion if both sides insist that it does . Any announcement will wait till things are dotted & signed !!
As for Frank ... looking back .. he was a meathead !! The company and all its shareholders are far better off today than when Frank was working the showroom floor.