usually held by institutions is quite likely to be in the 70, 80 , 90% range … NVIV is currently in the 1 - 2 % range and we are far closer to an actual product than most all drug discovery biotech companies. Remember, we are a device company… Once the mutual funds charter allows them to buy we should see a lot of upward movement … In short time the float will be next to nothing as there will not be a whole lot of selling going on by these institutions .. Simple math , there will not be a whole lot of shares available for sale … Combine all this with pending news and we very likely have the perfect storm brewing … toes wiggling, legs moving and a bit of publicity …. Should make the long wait worth it … My shares are not for sale ...
next patient(s) having been enrolled after the surgery has been performed. For all we know , we may already have our third , fourth , fifth …….?? Be patient , just a matter of time, if not already done.
It will also get far better once the mutual funds have gotten there bellies full. The float remaining will be minuscule .. ….. if that … Will be very volatile .. Buckle up .. going to be quite the ride
a much higher share price .. no denying it ! Why are they buying ?? because there aren't any mutual funds that have any shares to sell.. and no they can't sell short … look for news to come
company .. not much else to say …. They are already making plans if not already purchasing shares !
I am wondering how many mutual funds will buy in as early as possible .. They typically buy large numbers of shares .. Not sure how many mutual funds this company can support .. Once they are in and holding, after the r s the float could be small …. Could be very volatile … will be exciting for sure.. Any comment ..accept from f. udge .. he is useless ..
be nibbling pending this news or does it have to be official . Sort of get a head start on whats to come .. Are they watched that close or do they have any leeway ? or cheat ? wondering