just tell the truth. If you still don't get it Lucky wall street to have dumbass like you to profit from!
Which past year is that? They pumped when vvus price is $30 without better-than-viagra ejection drug and since then they have pumped arna and orex. Get thing right please!
Truth is always happening in boiler room these days.
That's exactly one of numerous reasons why orex is a short and vvus is a buy. Actually, on the surface right now, WS seems buying orex but actually WS firms are shifting out of orex and buy vvus. It will be clear in a couple of weeks of the trend.
Of course when that comes, WS the corrupted will beat down orex now they are zealously promoting!
A simple plan to all: get $10K, buy beginning today until early Jan each day for $1k worth of stock!
Why, It is called beat selves up to gain more later!
I do "heed" you call, and bought some today. The volume is pity, and so they can drop it to where they want to be, and vise versa.
A Phase I trial that enrolled 36 patients with diverse solid tumor cancers. Three intratumoral DCVax-Direct injections were given at Day 0, 7 and 14, followed by additional injections at weeks 8, 16 and 32. Patients were followed for safety parameters, for tumor response using appropriate imaging, and for pathological evaluation of tumor tissue from serial biopsies. Evaluation of circulating immune cell populations as well as circulating cytokines is in progress.
Recurrent low to moderate fevers were seen in most patients following DCVax-Direct administration. Substantial apparent increases in tumor size, were observed on CT or PET scans in the majority of patients. Tumor biopsies of injected lesions demonstrated extensive tumor necrosis, as well as large immune cell accumulations, containing CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and other immune cells. In addition, these biopsies often showed paucity of tumor cells or, in some cases, no tumor cells were detected in the biopsies. In the one patient assessed to date for circulating immune cells, a normalization of the CD4:CD8 ratio was seen. Analysis of longer-term imaging data to assess tumor response is in progress.
Intratumoral injection of activated, autologous dendritic cells is safe and feasible. The accumulation of immune cells in tumor biopsies suggests that these injections have the potential to successfully change the tumor microenvironment from immunosuppressive to one that is conducive to the induction of anti-tumor immune responses. Normalization of the CD4:CD8 T cell ratio in circulation demonstrates the potential for SYSTEMIC EFFECTS of this novel therapeutic approach.
7. Upon arrival at the lymph node, most dendritic cells would have been previously weakened by chemicals released by the tumor microenvironment both inside and outside the tumor; instead, the DCVax dendritic cell is still completely able to fully/hyper activate t-cells and b-cells to multiply and attack the intended target.
8. These t-cells and b-cells are so well instructed that they immediately proliferate into the millions and seek out tumor cells throughout the body.
9. The primary tumor, now weakened by the dendritic cytokines and innate immune system, is attacked by the SUPER t-cells and b-cells. Next, other tumors throughout the body are likewise attacked.
10. These members of the adaptive immune system are not fooled or blocked by the tumor, as non-DCvax activated t and b-cells might otherwise be. They finish off the tumors and store their memory in long lived memory cells that will attack should they try to return.
Courtesy of Flipper44's Ihub post 22016:
OK. I'm going to try and explain it at a more digestible level.
1. DCVax-Direct (Dendritic cells) is/are injected into a cancer tumor.
2. DCVax immediately secretes (releases) massive amounts of cytokines (natural chemicals) that kill tumor cells, create inflammation and signal the innate (early) immune system to respond. This is just the beginning.
3. The DCVax dendritic cells start nibbling on the dead tumor debris. Because these are special dendritic cells, the tumor cannot use its normal toolkit of different cytokines (natural chemicals) to stop the dendritic cell from ingesting this dead tumor debris. Just call them the teflon DCs.
4. After dining on the tumor debris, the dendritic cell processes the dead tissue into tinier fragments scientists call antigens, and the DC actually display these dead tumor parts (antigens) on the dendritic cell surface. Again, normally the tumor environment would stop or interfere with dendritic cells trying to process and display dead tumor debris (antigens), but not our DCVax dendritic cells. They are like super-mailmen undeterred by local lousy conditions, and intent on making their appointed rounds.
5. Now the dendritic cells escape the tumor micro environment laden heavy with a dense coating of tumor antigens on their surfaces. Again, here the DCVax dendritic cell carries far more antigens packed upon its surface than any common dendritic cell might.
6. Next, the dendritic cell literally crawls through the extracellular matrix toward a nearby lymph node. Again, the DCVax dendritic cell is not slowed by the prior tumor environment attempts to weaken it before its journey.
to be continued
Sir, you should take a few focused minutes to check the validity of the data you were going to use and reliance on in your discussion. In this study you cited, the quality of data is so poor that I initially just wanted to ignore what you were talking here but thinking maybe I should put up a few more lines to a basic fact: the study you cited is flawed even judged by elementary standard:
First, as anti has pointed out, the math simply is not right, and the diagrams and tables are flawed. For instance, in the diagram showing median Ps patient survival time in horizontal coordinate (corresponded to 50% point in vertical coordinate), it is a horizontal line which means at least two points forming that line. The flaw is here, you can either conclude that the median time is about 22 months or 58 months. The horrible mistake is made for having a horizontal line which makes possible for any spin here. (on the other hand, the basic fact is the sample size doesn't warrant any meaningful conclusion!)
If one exclude all obvious flaw data points which are apparent, basically this study results are just one of average statistics, no other than any we have known.
Waiting for the stop for efficacy news which may come earlier than most would think!