Now it's time for shorts to pay. Buy as many as you can below $5, and you can easily sell at $15 in a month!
Second day of proof of your observation on institution accumulation of shares. Great work!
Also any partnership deal will be a bonus, or a major institution takes a big chunk of shares via open market or secondary with fair share price.
Any who knows it may just be negotiation underway for a buyout!
As far as bonuses go, it will be nice to know if the company has or when it is going to expect to receive revenue from German patients received treatment under HE framework, and what will be the expectation of this revenue in one year or two year from now?
Also important is will the company expect or have the company applies for out-of-norm approval of L and D in use in US, UK, EU, etc?
This is a rugged game for big money so that nobody (retail investors) would know when the ssp will be truly reflecting market. Nonetheless, the addition to Russell dictate demands, and it seems it will have to go up, just don't know when, if not tomorrow, then it much come next week.
The rule of game of big guys is they should be the only ones who make money (at the cost of the mass, the retail investors).
Yes stay in course, average down or up and wait for the sound of victory to shame corrupted docs, bloggers, and anyone who set their lives in destruction and resistance to scientific development and the common good of mankind!
Completely agreed with your assessment and optimism!
Yes, particularly since DCVax technology has been suppressed for so long and so viciously!
Great analysis. want to add
6) Those more than 6 million short shares must also worth something. Shorts cannot luck profit or mitigate loss by not buying shares to cover.
Expect the unexpected if Linda is blinded according to protocol, i.e., she may be a few days at best before us all know what happens, such as DMC finally completes its efficacy review and recommend stop for efficacy. Of course the opposite is also true!
I suspect German negotiation is ongoing and intentionally dragged by the company to wait out "news" from FDA. The company thinks it could get that before ASCO. Now it realizes how big things are handled here in USA.
The company should apply as soon as Ph 1 trial is complete. Such diseases are deadly and have no treatment. For only quality of life DCVax-D can offer, it deserves to be used massively.
because yabadaba and the like are probably selling again because they could not withstand a few cents or a few dimes of drop in price. So in this sense, they are worse than shorts like you saco1923.
Both you guys have to be gone or eliminated for the price to be truly reflected its value: $100 at yearend, and $800 next year!
Otherwise we are stuck in range, either it is $5 ~ $$10, or $10 ~ $20.
Looking forward to inform regarding your received reply. I emailed them regarding efficacy review of 66 events, no reply!
If Linda is not selling, I am buying more too until the we see final data in Sep if not earlier!
Although it seems remote what Linda said and what was archived in SEC database that the DMC's review of efficacy data was "pending," later "outstanding," it is what it is.
Bang we go with early stop for efficacy, which is nonetheless still existing or a possibility. Besides, the DCVax-L trial may have reached next interim event: 88 patients.
Still having difficulties in interpreting why the company needs that huge floor space at ASCO?
Have good weekend.
Maybe one day when we wake up with that long delayed big news: DMC has recommended the company to stop the trial due to overwhelming efficacy.
I believe it, and it is better to come before ASCO so we can make full use of that huge exhibition space!