no no no
when she comes back to 3 I'll back those I sold at 3.60
and if it gets back to 2.35 I 'll buy back the ones I sold at 2.65
and if it goes lower I'll buyback all the way down at 1.00 to 1.50 where I sold those at 2.60 also.
It will come down IMHO.
It's on my radar.
Otherwise my PYPL is doing just fine today, and all the YUM and BAC and did good with CPST on it's last run before they did the same as here. Dilution
I'll be back in at end of year if it doesn't come back down before then.
Quarterly production was lower both quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year as per the Company's 2016 guidance
all gone. ready to do it again sometime soon. dumped half at 2.80 and we slipped in after it hit 3.60 with a stop at 3.50 but we upped that to 3.70 when it hit over 4.00 if the market keeps going up. the silver price will drop. If it gets back around 2.40 we'll be buyers again. GLTA
I don't like that added to the reason. Bet there are no cuts at the top. Their way of getting a raise because there is no other way.
BUT WAIT. The stock is up over 100% so, based on the RECENT stock performance they deserve it. LOL
That's what they will say anyway.
had a core amount too. but had bought all the way down the first time with the wife's and got her out at 15%. I had a lower average and decided 70% was good. But then she fell quickly back and we jumped back in. Then it went all the way to 2.94 and we sold a few too early on that short burst. We had limits set again and limits set for a drop after that, so we lost lost all the shares again. Now we got back in again and have set our limit again. We lost all the shares the last time again and only have 1/2 set to sell going up again, unless it gets to 3.50 I have owned shares for years and I am not trying to get greedy on a 2-3 dollar stock.
I have limits on most of my stocks and this one has been good at times..It has also been bad at times.
didn't wait for 2 bought at 2.33 and sold again at the same price.
And just bought again at 2.35 yesterday. Having fun today and might just sell at 2.60 today.
Tomorrow or the next day. IMHO
sold some just a little lower than the rest at 2.69
scary when I see those reports. lost my #$%$ before on these small miners, after seeing these same type reports from colorado.
I was told it would be sometime in May when JP Morgan clears all out and then you will see cash in your account a few days later. Until then they your money is in limbo.
just asking because we have 12,000 left over and Schwab said $600
.05 per share and that is what JP Morgan charges as the management company of ALU adr's