Undercapitalized companies have growing pains. Who knows if Davita isn't intentionally pulling our chain to keep this off the market. Tie us up, while we burn through money? Best thing, not look at this daily. A few insiders plug money on the last funding, I think that shows some signs, things are moving forward. Just not at a pace we would like them too.
Then again, they never do, with under capitalized investments. This is our fault for being too optimistic, early on this investment. It will actually be a miracle, if the big boys, allow us a small piece.
Read Biel's Balance sheet.
Investi8girl, you were warned on the actipatch box, that the product cannot cure your STD's.
How does someone get 10 thumbs down in such a short time period. I look at OPK this way. The odds are much greater that they duplicate ph2 results. This is not cancer with a different pathway or survival data. All they have to show is that Vit D is absorb correctly in the body. BTW if they were not seeing the results they expected, first Frost would not being buying, second they would need to announce bad results immediately. Not wait till Aug. I think shorts are trying to buck the odds.
The worst offenders here, want this stock, they just want a bargain. Frost likes to teach investors a hard lesson. My gut tells me, that lesson is coming faster then they expect it.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I have a conflict. I'm long the stock and believe the FDA may have already given the green light on Reclassification-see their website, for a letter that they sent BIEL on June 2. However I'm seeing something that maybe pulling us down. The EX-IM bank financing. Anyone have any thoughts here.
Sad how the FDA has operated on this science. I own both a tens unit and have used the actipatch. I can tell you without a doubt, that I would take the antipatch over a tens unit, any day of the week. Why this company just didn't go the info-commercial route from the beginning. Waiting on a corrupt FDA was a big mistake and billions of shares of dilution. The thermal question here on heat, should never been questioned. All they had to do is put one and understand there is no constant heating build up.
Love the part where the FDA states new information came to their attention. Then takes 90 days to make changes.
Why were we up 41% today. No volume, so I understand we can't get excited. Just saw the increase and thought I would pop in. Maybe better volume tomorrow.
Temp is a emotional wreck. He can't give up. Sick minded investors are married to their mistakes.
Children will be children. It would be nice if their friends, family and neighbors could read the child like replies. Anyone have an idea of when the FDA could rule on this? Has to be getting close. I have been trading it. Loaded up at the lows, took advantage of the spike. Cannot paly fair here, the FDA was crooked, the company dilutes and sales didn't take off.
Slicing? Add in another $5 per sale, so earnings would be $18M a year. They would maybe be at breakeven with this at that level. No wonder this is a .60 stock.
Last quarter they had sales of $261,921 and Cost of goods of $156,840.
I base my prediction of a double on sales because it looked like they tapped the Banking IM Funding the whole $500K last quarter. So maybe sales have spiked. Still doing some DD on the financials. Up to now, sales were not a deciding factor in buying shares. But last quarter were up greater than 137% from the 3Q. If this is real and they need to continue to surprise on growth. To get to breakeven they need about $6M a year in sales. We can start to look at the financials for some signs. Right now I agree this is a wild guess on my part, but I believe sales could show some additional life. I think a $500K quarter is in the cards, if Boots and Amazon are selling this stuff.
Anything above $350K in sales would be a step forward. First quarter last year sales were only $112,885. They also stated they would not need to dilute any more, the only way that happens is much stronger growth.
$12M in earnings? Are you kidding? You are so far off on sales and expenses. If they had the whole market 100% under your math, the opportunity would only be $120M in revenues. This must be the new common core math we have been hearing about.
They need to beat last quarters numbers with conviction. May 15 falls on a Thursday. I expect 100% increase quarter over quarter in revenues. Then we here soon the Neil Diamond famous song "Coming to America"
Leading into FDA decision. Before they announce. After, will be rock and roll, with over 1B shares trading hands. At a penny, that values this at $40M market value. FDA reclassification could maybe get us to .015.
We are ready. After seeing this brilliant strategy, I set funds aside to squash any bare raid. Man are we going to catch them off guard.
Shirley temple...you see BIEL. Close to a FDA decision on Class 2. Will be able to sell it in the USA with FDA approval. I'm being careful not to brag, because I know how upset you get. Blaming Billy for your own stupidity. That somehow current longs had anything to do with you pumping this stock.
Watching the Dinar. Elections almost over. Stay tune. One day, we will call you Shirley Temple Black. You will respond, don't call me Shirley. I cannot wait till this breaks above half a buck and we walk away with one half million dollars after taxes. Dang Obamacare, they have that 3.8% additional tax built into capital gains.