Buying 250K shares at .0875 and trying desperate to get their money back.
Edbi admits he's gay. No kidding.
The reclassification to class 2 will happen. OTC is a more difficult decision. I think they make BIEL jump through more hoops before they get that. TENS units are class 2, but not every company gets OTC clearance. I think this is where they trip you up again for another year.
Saw Shag last night, he advertises the pulse medical device, where you strap it on, and the pain goes away. Edbi I hear they will grant you permission to wear a pink in the slammer, so everyone knows which way you swing. Glad you finally coming out of the closet and admitting you like men.
Stop using 15 id's and ,maybe some would value your opinions. But you were always a clown Rory.
Why would I leave? I can always buy when back when the price settles. If FDA clears, then 2-3 months from now Walgreens climbs on board, I ride up for another large gain. The only time I want to on the sidelines for sure, is when the SEC fines them for the toxic dilution. I expect it may be around $500K.
Sorry BMheist your opinion is jsut smoke up the hindend from the same clown edbi. Just because you want to pretend you are different, then take my challenge.
They are sweating out this SEC investigation. The toxic guys needed help from the Whelans and pumpers to move 4B shares a year. The day this investigation broke, the pumpers have seriously gone off the grid, except a few posts, to show that they are around and it would have looked to suspicious for them to all flee the scene of the crime. They are following the money trail and that is why the SEC is letting the Whelans just enough rope.
I don't fall victim to a guess or assumption. That is for idiots to conjure up. The street today is in no rewarding mood at all. So the mechanics here maybe much different then just 6 months ago. I will watch trading and have a few price points that I will be happy with. I would like to call the top, but I don't care about leaving a few dollars on the table.
The only assumption I am making is that day traders will not hang around and when traders start to do their home work, like figure out how many shares are out there and how broke they are, that the smart players will say thank you, but I will take profits and you hang on.
Every .001 move means $10M. Some are going to be happy with 50% move, some happy with 100%, but once you start seeing a 200% move, the street starts to wonder, when the profit taking starts to weigh heavier. That is where I say good bye and wish everyone the best of luck. I can only tell you what I think is wise to do here, everyone else has to decide their own fate. If you think that gains will hold, that buyers will keep showing up, to replace sellers who just seen a 200% profit in 5 minutes, then you hold.
I will not be surprised that when the dust clears and everyone understands that there are 11B+ shares floating around, that this settles maybe the day at .002. The difference of the gap up and the day's settling price, is the "what if price". Meaning had I half a brain, would I have let this slip through my fingers.
The USA potential here is maybe $15M a year in revenues. Throw in the UK stuff, you looking at $25M. If you use 3X sales, the market cap should be $75M. That is .006 potential and that is something maybe 1 year out you see. Any gap up, is over zealous buying that will soon be met with the weight of these shares. I think the company was hoping that they could flood shares into this news and gain some working capital, but that rug was pulled out.
So you are still faced with a struggling company.
This is something that strikes the fear into the pumpers. Off topic, Nike has come up with a shoe that ties itself. Bet Edbi is the happiest guy on the planet, since with that small brain of his, this task troubled him for years. He still will have to live with his fly open, there are some things that they cannot do for you.
I think it's careless to assume the SEC delayed this. Most likely it's the accountants asking for more time to get a handle on these stuff. The CPA is also named in this investigation, that means they have more bases to cover. The pumpers need an excuse and they are trying to supply one, without even asking management why the date was moved. I think everyone knows that the pumpers are excuse makers, they have been supply excuses for 8 years now. Sad part, that cost investors a lot of money, these clowns pretending they had a clue.
This is why you have to follow the money trail and my feeling this investigation is getting larger and they are looking at who aided the toxic debt guys. If this was business as usual for BIEL, they would be dumping 1B shares.
On a side note when I asked AW when earnings would be out, he stated around the 15th. Still in that window, but he also stated this before the SEC investigation was announced. Guess he was feeling confident that no one was looking under the sheets. Well that all changed and would not be surprised that the earnings we are looking for, maybe be also delayed like Biel's answers to the complaint. We'll have to see, but if they postpone to after March 31, this stock will be toast.
I love VBIV. Just got back in RAVE and OPK is my largest holding. I also like some mining stocks, but would like to see gold break above $1300.
Clearance is a given, OTC is the maybe. This definitely qualifies for class 2, but the OTC clearance is the game changer.
I will wait it out. There's enough evidence this works and is safe. The FDA taking their sweet time with it, means they are looking at it hard.
I will be selling into the FDA news, beating the day traders exit by 5 minutes. I support this message and so should you. But hold one more time from gains and you will be kicking yourself.