Clearly you are right.
China already has copied virtually all of Qualcomm's proprietary technology so why would Chinese pay for licences?
Yes. They should be allowed to IPO.
It is the investor who must be careful due diligence based caution.
Agree with the person who said this is a $5 stock ..... at best.
Anybody seen a balance sheet on Interactive Data that shows what ICE actually bought?
Corn prices down and going lower.
1. Corn silo /storage capacity is already fully booked with surplus corn going to be sold at lower prices.
2. Corn ethanol processors closing down all over the country due to drop in energy prices and this could last for a decade or more (although corn produced for ethanol is on marginal land where farmers would not normally grow crops). Ethanol plants in Virginia, Maryland, up and down the eastern USA are now shuttered with none left in most states.
3. Soy & wheat prices and fish meal (feed ingredient protein sources) lower and getting lower with bumper crops of soy & wheat forecast worldwide.
4. Chicken outlets such as El Pollo Loco, Buffalo Wild Wings, Popeyes, Chicago Mexican Grill and others rolling out thousands of new stores /restaurants worldwide, particularly in USA.
5. Avian flu impact on meat population is going to benefit those operators who manage / enforce stringent biometric security controls over water, feed, wild birds, equipment, air, rodents etc.
6. People eat more lower cost foods during times of economic uncertainty.
Above should benefit CALM PPC SAFM.
Yes. And other feed ingredient prices keep going down. Feed costs down, chicken consumption rising.
What more could you ask for.
PPC SAFM CALM all benefit .