despite the fact that it was hugging the upper Bollinger band according to them. if that is not bullish then can give us the #$%$ side
Thank you emanscam, danger, board, and all your clones. I picked up another 5000 shares at premarket at $2.62 at the ask. I was surprised it took it. it must be very stressful for you at the Eman board.
thank you for the entertainment. you must be used to getting ridiculed
I continue to wish no one evil
Good luck and take care
you are too smart to be stupid.
but you are stupid to be childish
and we are too smart to see your obsession, driven out of envy of those who you represent.
it is more constructive to be an adult and focus on building your weakness, rather than envy EMAN's destiny
His profile now shows him as VP of operations. He was hired as VP of manufacturing. here is a statement from earnings on Nov 2013
“With the design flaw solved, I am confident we will continue to see improvement in the new tool’s yield and output and we will address any further operational issues should they arise. In early October, Robert J. Kaizerman joined eMagin as Vice President of Manufacturing. His experience encompasses all aspects of operations, production, supply chain management, quality systems, manufacturing and engineering in entrepreneurial high tech environments. Robert has already made a number of valuable contributions to our operations and I’m confident he will continue to do so and help us drive the Company’s growth.”
what is happening to Robert J. Kaizerman who joined eMagin as Vice President of Manufacturing in Oct 2013. it seems that he was helpful in getting the yield issues taken care of. is he leaving. there is a new posting for VP of manufacturing and Sr packaging engineer on ace's Blog. Thanks Ace
your promotion of loxus CEO with the merit that he came from MXWL coupled with criticism of MXWL is a strange paradox. However the volume of negative bias on the previous threads about Maxwell car wins vs a promotion here of Loxus with your absence of fair negative comments actually with the implication of positive, clearly point to a second agenda. you are not representing a fair assessment of both, not because you do not know but you abstain on Loxus.
I will not respond further to your comments
I apologize if I am impolite
Good luck on Loxus
again you are tweaking Fink words. He said
1. volumes may be lower in the second half. he thinks that they me be lower
2. he said subsidy reduction. you use the word subsidies will be retired. big difference.
3. He reaffirmed that wind should continue to be a solid top line revenue contributor in years ahead
4. he did not use the phrase "read into it" when he discussed wind. why you add this statement here for wind has no place
1. you want to provide your own negative spin and say that Fink has it wrong.??. excuse me. you must be the CEO?
2. "read into it" or "read between the lines" is the same message. I do not get why is this a point?. he is telling us to read into his statement what he can not come out and say. it is 3 months away. they have performed flawlessly. meaning things should be moving into production. the risk is low and getting lower. fink is a very very conservative guy who looks at the glass half empty who sees won as car launch.
it looks like Maxwell has won the two new big car manufacturers for the stop start UC's. Fink said during the conference call without saying that directly. in response to a question that the 2016 models have to come out in the 2015 fall, meaning in 3-6 months. He answered yes some car manufacturers start earlier than others. then he said we have performed flawlessly and said "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning he can not come out and say they won, but for all practical purposes they won.
Maxwell has said in the past that this will start with smaller number of models just like the PSA deal and should expand in other models.
they also said that they should win another truck OEM by mid summer on top of the one already won. these will contribute in the second half