1. Alexza signs a commercial partnership agreement with Teva USA for rights to ADASUVE in the US on May 8, 2013.
2. Alexza files for an ADASUVE trademark in Canada on July 10, 2013. Teva Canada is based in Canada. Take a look at TevaCanada.commm
3. On July 29, 2013, there was an insider purchase of 40,000 ALXA shares by Alexza's CEO, Thomas King at an average price of $4.48 per share.
4. On August 13, 2013, Alexza receives a new US patent for a Staccato inhalation system to treat pulmonary & respiratory diseases, like: asthma, allergies, COPD and cystic fibrosis, on August 13, 2013.
5. On September 6, 2013, there was an insider purchase of 10,000 ALXA shares by Alexza BOD member Gordon Ringold @ an average price of $4.77 per share.
Some on this message board are saying investors should "wait" before they buy any Alexza shares. They say:
1. "Wait until good ADASUVE sales numbers are announced"
2. "Wait until ADASUVE is launched by Teva in the US"
3. "Wait until Alexza announces an ADASUVE manufacturing profit"
4. "Wait until Teva buys out Alexza"
5. "Wait until Alexza signs more commercial partnership agreements for ADASUVE"
6. "Wait until Alexza announces more Staccato based drug products"
Unfortunately, if investors "wait" until some or all of these things come to past, ALXA share price will be significantly higher than it is today. There is a reason that ALXA long-term investors, institutional investors, and Alexza insiders are not "waiting" to buy ALXA shares. It's called "buying low and selling high".
However, it is up to each individual investor to make their own investment decision based upon their own research, due diligence and risk tolerance. My time horizon is 6 months to 1 year. I am not concerned about what ALXA share price is today, tomorrow, next week, or even next month.
I am going to "wait" for the long-term to see where ALXA share price goes.