Were are the facts? Just rumors. Chances of being real? 5%. Chances of a pump and dumb? 95% IMHO because the pumpers have no facts only rumors and bold statements with out substance. I have presented factual documents from the SEC, Cotes' own documents. Ignore them at your peril.
Look, I'm into this stock. Just realize the risks. Here is a statement in Cote's own SEC fining S-1 document
Risk Factors Relating to Our Financial Condition:
Our Independent Registered Public Accountants have expressed substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern.
As shown in our financial statements beginning on Page F-1, we have incurred recurring losses from operations and as of March 31, 2015, had a stockholders’ deficiency of approximately ($5,523,000). These factors raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern. In addition, the current economic environment, which is characterized by tight credit markets, investor uncertainty about how to safely invest funds and low investor confidence, has introduced additional risk and difficulty to our challenge to secure needed additional working capital. In the event we become insolvent or bankrupt, ownership of our intellectual property, which is carried on our books at zero value, consisting of patent rights on the CSRV® technology, would, under our license agreement, revert to George J. Coates and Gregory Coates. Our Independent Registered Public Accountants have stated in their Auditor’s Report dated March 30, 2015 with respect to our financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2014 that these circumstances raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern"
Doody is good. I have used Canaccord since 2000 but Gold stocks have been destroyed. Seem's like a bottom but I've felt that for 2 years now. It's a gamble but worth the risk.
The real experts are in Canada. I would call Canaccord and ask them. My Broker is Rod Blake. A Good experienced Gold guy.
Here's another quote from the same referenced document
Common stock offered by Selling Stockholder 205,000,000 shares of common stock.
Common stock outstanding before the offering 929,246,138 shares of common stock as of July 15, 2015.
Common stock outstanding after the offering 1,134,246,138 shares of common stock.
Use of proceeds We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Shares by the selling stockholder. However, we will receive proceeds from the sale of securities pursuant to the EP Agreement. The proceeds received under the EP Agreement will be used for payment of general corporate and operating expenses.
OTC Trading Symbol COTE
Risk Factors The common stock offered hereby involves a high degree of risk and should not be purchased by investors who cannot afford the loss of their entire investment. See “Risk Factors” beginning on page 2."
AS Always do your own do diligence. Cote has filed an SEC filing S-1 Doc filed on 7-15-15. Here is a small quote from the document they filed...
"Holders As of July 14, 2015, we had 741 shareholders holding 929,246,138 shares of our issued and outstanding common stock, one affiliated shareholder holding 50,000 shares of our issued and outstanding Series A Preferred Stock and 3 affiliated shareholders holding 2,952,487 shares of our issued and outstanding Series B Convertible Preferred Stock."