Angelo - I'm having a difficult time understanding where you're coming from. Show me where you found evidence that anyone anywhere anytime claims 5 billion market potential. That statement combined with your vaccine statements make me suspicious that you are a company shill. The company has repeatedly warned us not to count on any major income from vaccines. No one in the company ever estimated 5 billion on hearing loss. BTW - what happened to all of your previous posts pumping TNF prior to the crash? You are someone new folks to GNVC need to be wary of, I'm sure.
Angelo - I sold most all of my GNVC stock at over $3.00 - made a small fortune. I held 1000 shares which I still hold today. FYI - dork.
I'm betting that the stock will actually drop when the trial announcement is made. Here's why: this increase is already accounting for the trial and building up to it. Once the announcement hits, there's a really long time before anything positive comes out - remember this is phase 1. Traders are riding the build and when it peaks, at maybe 5 bucks, they'll cash in. Just my guess. Remember this is a company with nothing except a drug that's going into phase 1 trials. Traders don't hold for trial results, they hold for the anticipated increase in stock price based on news.
Our Newby was the Geonomics Fund guy. I don't think that fund is still around, but Newby is. Wasn't he over 6% of GNVC last year? Is he still? Anyone know?
You are correct - liquidation, not BK. I'm sure the beetch pitched the company to Novartis. I think what Doug did was genius. My guess is that he went to Novartis and said "if I can get some financial backing, will you run the trials in Germany." For a cut, they agreed, so he then went to the 11% guy who rescues biotechs and said, "I have a standing deal with Novartis, and by the way, look at these pre-clinical results on hearing loss and balance." He was intrigued enough to invest. What we don't know is what these deals cost. For now, it's a boon to shareholders. I'm enjoying the ride.
Novartis wouldn't pay that much, if anything. They had an opportunity to buy when gnvc was in bankruptcy and did not.