Sorry to hear that bro. But you have had great calls most the times as well. Everyday is a new day, time to move on to a next call, good thing there are never shortage of new plays. There will be plenty other great calls u will make and hopefully we will make a lot of $ on them...
Good luck to u and all of us!
I'd like to see over 3.90 USD/MMBtu levels with the help of some disruption on the production. Then we can swtich to DGAZ for the months of November and December... Let's hope the plan works...
wow nice to see all of you back :) lets make some money...
I bought a small lot BBRY at $8.50/sh but thinking to double if it goes lower $8s again... who is with me?
And also short in Oil since $109/br
in and out with C Jan-Mar calls... I think I'll buy more today before earnings...
Duy.. I saw the SKUL just now, brings me back bad memories, I lost on that deal and missed the run
Funny u mentioned UGAZ, I just sold my UNG Jan $19 Puts at $.93 cost for $1.19... I jumped the gun too early last year... I will wait for them to bring it down to 3.60s to go long on NG... If they don't then I will miss the train this year... But I'm not gonna buy early and chase it again... Good luck
It's been good October so far... I hope u guys are doing well Duy I do have jan18 $20 calls on UNXL, it's been beaten down badly I'm in the crossroads of making a decision here... Either to dump it at 20% loss or to add on... What's ur take?
I also have Feb 22 $7 JCP but I'm not too worried on that
If it helps I have a small lot of Feb 22 $7 calls at cost of $1.68 if you buy now u d already be 13% ahead of me... Good luck!
I don't know if there will be Jan play, last year in Jan they were still beating NG down. We didn't have any game till March when the abnormal colds came and helped.
I will wait till and if it goes low 3.60s to start buying NG... I had good trades this month with financials, FAS, C and NBG... If you have time take a look at NBG and tell me what you think.
I'm also holding JCP, BBRY, UNXL calls for a surprise run!
And in commodities unlike you I started a short position with Silver and also still have my SCO calls since $108/br.
Big fan of tech/data storage and iCloud sector these days... But I wasn't following FIO, announced earnings with a weak outlook... I have VMW which I did ok after earnings, have a small lot of TDC and following CTXS which did also good with earnings yesterday and finally RHT which also missed on earnings waiting for price to settle down for a buy on too. I think it also has a potential
I'm out of JCP today as the analysts cut the price target to $1... It could be very rewarding for someone who can effort to chase it. But I'm not that committed in this, so I'm out.
I had a small short position on SLV but had stop loss on it last week. I'm on the sidelines for precious metals right now. Have no intention to go long, if gold hits 1400 again I will short it.
I should have listened to my instincts on that, even mid 3.60s was to high for NG, should have waited till low 3.60s as I said... I just did my 2nd round today at 3.62, could see below 3.50 in this weather conditions we virtually have no demand for NG...Duy I dunno what you are doing with your mid 3.70s but I hate chasing this... Keep me posted
The companies I'have mentioned are not in any hardware, purely service in icloud and data storage. That's why I'd not compare them with IBM. I'll wait for the earnings with my small lot for TDC.
I've bought NG as well, maybe a little early but averaged down, I have 3.65 avg so not far from current price.
Where do you think UNXL is going? I'm down a little but planning to hold unless it breaks $17/sh and goes more south....
After VMW earnings announcement earlier this week and CTXS earnings today... I feel like TDC is at a bargain price with earnings ahead of them next week. I have a small position, thinking to add more but I appreciate if you could give me your opinion if u get a chance... Thanks man.
what is your opinion about how far it is going to go above 130s, where do you see the resistance? Thanks.
Avg my UNG Apr 19, $19 calls at the low of the day, prior weekly report... I'm in the plus, feeling pretty good about my cost and freezing weather ahead of us... Good luck to all of us guys...
How long more you think it is going to bleeding... Before earnings with an unfortunate miss, my Jan call may expire worthless, that concerns me... it is still hold? Please share your take. Thanks.
Thanks Duy... I'm thinking to either avg down or swap for Apr calls... Will decide by Monday...
After VMW, CXTS and lastly MKTO earnings... I'm still holding VMW and TDC look into data storage and icloud sector