I might add Munger that I seriously doubt that management would wait that long to make a decision for an RS. If they do, that would be pretty telling IMHO that they have very good insight in what the big boys are doing and when and I'm not sure how the SEC would view that. In Trumps word, "collusion".
I figure decision time will be during that upcoming share holders meeting in a couple of weeks.
Don't want an RS either Stem but they are going to need financing for the trials unless they get some substantial revs coming in from that IDIS deal in Europe. I figure that if they start showing some significant results from that, people who have the funding will travel there for scleroderma treatment prior to FDA approval here, much like athletes who have traveled to Europe for stem cell therapy for knees, etc.
A month ago I was hoping for a pps rise of at least a .30 plus range to have a more respectable range of 10 to 1 rather than a 20 to 1. This will leave around 18 mil shares out opposed to 9 mil.
I, like most other longs, would prefer not to see an RS however, I see it more as an increasing reality unless there is some miraculous news realeased within the next three weeks. One exception to this, the management could allow it to fall into pinks until trials come through and revs are produced to restore it back to NASDAQ. I don't believe they would consider that a viable option.
I figure that an RS will be discussed during the upcoming share holders meeting in early May with a possible sweetened deal in a share holder offering for those holding at that time frame to appease share holder feelings.
No, the price went under and held below a buck during last June. With their six month extension, they have until June to stabilize it above a dollar for ten consecutive trading days to reset the time frame.
With the time they have remaining, it would take some major manipulation by the big boys to get it above a dollar within the next six weeks.
I figure this thing is going to become more active as we get closer to Q1, 16 report and the upcoming share holders meeting in May where there could be an announcement of a share holder offering but also discussion of an RS.
"Short a $.90 stock that's thinly traded and insiders have a history of shenanigans? Not likely from a large firm"
Perhaps you should pass some words of wisdom along to keithkallenbach. He doesn't seem to think that a 30% drop in shorts held on the last report is much of a problem.
The CFO explained from the 2015 annual CC that first quarters are usually lower due to insurance deductibles being reset. In theory I suppose people delay treatment until deductibles are met then second quarter increases. Don't see why this would make a difference because one way or another patients have to meet their deductibles so why delay treatment until one meets their out of pocket deductibles on some other expense?
We shall see if the hack is right in their prediction of a poor first quarter. If they are right, it's quite telling that they are not some common Yahoo MB paid hack but someone who could possibly be working for a large firm that has a short interest and his closely monitoring SSKN activities.
". The first quarter was a disaster, we'll see how far they are willing to go stretching the financial reporting"
The question is, how does he/she know this? SSKN has not reported Q1, 16 yet.
Not your typical Yahoo MB paid hack that would know something like this before reporting.
Good time to be buying and holding for anyone wants in on the offering. I'm guessing that along with a potential RS ratio will be discussed at the upcoming shareholders meeting coming up in a few weeks in San Diego.
Why bother posting if it played no factor?
Oh that's right, now let me guess, it fit your bashing purpose because you thought it had some negative connotation?
That law suit valid or not was between PHMD and SMW and apparently had no bearing on the deal going through. MELA would not have proceeded with the acquisition had it been an issue you idiot.