% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Honeywell International Inc. Message Board

b_hesford2000 29 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 21, 2016 3:18 PM Member since: Jan 3, 2008
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to


    by clarsen73 Apr 24, 2016 1:27 PM
    b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 26, 2016 8:58 PM Flag

    Yes, the deposit date came reinvestment was 6/4. And you are right on with regard to the ADR w/holdings. What can you do though? I'm not going anywhere, tough to find 40% gains since the beginning of last year plus a divy. I guess that goes along with the fact that I sleep well with THIS position in my GL all, divy day is right around the corner...B

  • Reply to


    by clarsen73 Apr 24, 2016 1:27 PM
    b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 26, 2016 12:45 PM Flag

    This was a very tough one last year as the ticker changed and unless you were a long time holder you had no idea. But it usually comes during the end of April, early May....though going to the investor relations on the site might be more specific.

  • I'm no fortune teller and I only hold cheap shares with the idea that the risk/reward is way out of skew....if the bad news quiets, and Papa coming in seems to be the 1st step in that direction, filling that gap seems to be the technical move of least resistance. Just my 2 cents...GL, B

  • b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 20, 2016 11:27 AM Flag

    Thanks for the complement, but I also bought years ago at 28/ loading up in the high 3s was more luck than anything. I think the stock is pretty safe with 11 being a decent base is b/c like many who bought way down there, I sold the initial cost already...the rest of the position is 'House Money' as they say in the casino. I have zero interest in selling because I have no more risk. You are correct in that the shorts have gotta be concerned because to an extent, they are now hoping for a change in the commodity trends. And I don't care what people are saying....the market is right, and the gurus know it....

  • Reply to

    Best strategy is to buyback shares

    by bigcity1969 Apr 18, 2016 1:49 PM
    b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 18, 2016 1:56 PM Flag

    I hear you....that would be cool for us but that is risky and I'm not exactly sure how legal it would be at this point considering the amount of debt they they have the ability to pay current debt if they are taking the cash they do have and put it toward share buybacks??? And if the stock does continue to drop??? Then what? To risky...would be nice but I'll be happy if they just sure up what they have now. If they can do that and prove that they are profitable the CAP will flex giving us equity owners a nice profit.

  • Reply to

    Gonna short more if it hits 33

    by b_e_trader Apr 14, 2016 3:14 PM
    b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 14, 2016 3:23 PM Flag

    time to buy em back.....I wouldn't let the day close with a short position....I also wouldn't wait till the end either because after this selling is done you may get a serious squeeze into the close...

  • b_hesford2000 by b_hesford2000 Apr 8, 2016 12:36 PM Flag

    It's a trade that the price rises to the trend line of the down trend. Looks like 45/sh is in the bag just as a recovery bounce. Up from here over the next few weeks.

  • Reply to

    It figures...

    by ganadero65 Apr 1, 2016 11:06 AM
    b_hesford2000 b_hesford2000 Apr 2, 2016 5:21 PM Flag

    mark- I am looking at jumping into KMI. I added to a very long position of SLB this past week and feel next to getting it out of the ground, getting it to the costumer is the most important surprise there. Anyhow, you seem like a very rational holder of the stock. You are underwater, so I ask, what is your time horizon on getting your investment back and at what level? I guess the next question I'd have is do you plan to stay with the company when you do get out from under this near term mess? I am in the same boat as you with POT so I am not speaking arrogantly at you, please understand I am just curious the mindset of some rational longs here. No matter what you say I am likely to buy...thanks in advance, B

  • b_hesford2000 by b_hesford2000 Apr 1, 2016 11:51 AM Flag

    Looking at just about every technical in the markets in general, a key resistance is being pushed against today. I am a bit red in this UVXY but net way long the market....I just don't see enough fundamentally to support why this time, in an already over bought market (ilbeit not extremely overbought), that equities would break out to new highs. I personally think 6 months out there is a lot of uncertainty....especially in an election year. That's why I am holding UVXY....more of risk protection bc if my concerns are correct, a little bit will go a long way. Thoughts? B

112.98-4.34(-3.70%)Jun 24 4:02 PMEDT