I'm almost hoping for a buyout, just to see the resident weirdo disappear from anything I might ever happen to read again.
There's a reason the instys are piling in. They know the inevitable. I just want to see Capital Research (American Funds) come on board.
Despite the lunatic terry's everlasting fixation on this company and his inexplicable and clearly negative agenda, there is a grain of truth in what he says. There is no absolute guarantee that the company will succeed in its mission, just as the company itself states in all its disclaimers. I think the probability of success is high. However, you would be wise to find a way to reduce your basis/risk if you have any sizable investment here. I have reduced my basis and plan on reducing my basis/risk to zero if the price keeps rising. I have done this by buying/selling shares/options over many years, while maintaining a sizable core holding. I am never totally out as the lunatic often claims to be, as who knows when a killer deal/announcement will leave you flat-footed and out in the cold. If the SP gets to $40 or $400, I will still be holding some shares and will participate in whatever is dealt us as shareholders and I will not complain.
You idiot! All I did was point out that someone paid a $3 ASK on a 15 Feb INSM call, meaning they bet big the SP would surpass $18 and their call would be in the money. Well, they lost the bet and it surely wasn't me. But keep posting your tripe and keep trying to score points in your little brain.
Their Chief Medical Officer disappointed, not the drug. Had a larger patient population been recruited, the .05 p level on the crude and highly variable semi-quant scale of reduction of bacterial density might have been attained. Hence, her exit. The buyers of the new offering can see beyond this snafu and are looking at a treatment that can safely eradicate the NTM pathogen. Who knows what this new cash infusion will be used for? I look forward to blockbuster announcements any moment now.
Next up, Capital Research Global Investors and Capital World Investors (American Funds). We've gone from the aggressive Fidelity, to the slightly more conservative T. Rowe Price. When the decidedly more conservative American Funds come on board, you'll know we are considered a pretty sure bet at cracking the market.
Tom, if you are not aware that "someone" can quickly remove any post, not just replies to their own posts, you haven't been paying attention to what goes on here. Enough complaints will deep six a post, so if you have a way of registering a lot of complaints, say with multiple accounts, you could make that happen very fast, and it often does.
Hey idiot clone pest, I just looked up T Rowe Price Health Sciences Fund turnover rate and it's 5%. Looks like when they buy in, they hold, just like many of us, including Franklin Street Partners and Palo Alto Investors, who have been in INSM for a considerable time, not trading in and out, like you pretend to do. We're all holding for the big reward over the long haul.
Shire ROP study:
Estimated Primary Completion Date: July 2015 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)
Plenty of time for Shire to announce new manufacturing of mecasermin rinfabate (iPlex), which can provide Insmed a fresh supply of iPlex for the Short Stature indication as well as any other potential indication once the Settlement with Genentech/Roche is no longer in force.
Probably someone protecting a profit in a large position. Much better way than setting a stop-loss, which will not guarantee your minimum price if it gaps down on an unexpected hiccup (something we have seen here more than once). At least they're probably holding their position, which means they expect further upside.
I think they know the company has something material to tell us in the coming days related to the offering, so it wouldn't make much sense to set targets until this *something* is announced.
From what I could tell during the trading day as the position continued to build, those puts were being purchased at the ASK, which would be tantamount to doubling down for a short. That's why I think it's nothing more than insurance against an unexpected drop in price over the next 2 months.
You are all a bunch of idiots!!!!!! The last time I added was at 13.87!!!!!
Just kidding. Even tho that was my last add, I wanted to emulate the dysfunctional resident sicko to self-aggrandize and preen like a peacock.
I don't know what it means, but just draw a channel and buy at the low end and sell at the high end to reduce your basis in core shares. I've started doing this again in a Roth IRA account after last August's swoon. Seems to be working.