Hi, I have no position long or short in any company.
Could you please kindly comment why physicians will use BCRX drug when more efficacy RDEA drug and Uloric could be better options.
Does one of companies, with whom AMRI has supply agreement, has FDA approval date coming up shortly.
I read in an analyst report on AMRI that "A wild card is the pending FDA approval of an investigational drug (decision expected later this year). A favorable
decision can have a positive impact on AMRI revenues"
Does anyone know what is the name of this company with whom AMRI has supply agreement (as it was not identified in that article).
this question was specifically discussed at adcom, and panel favor post-approval study.
fda panel has to weight risk of any side effect, with unmet need. in this case, there is not sufficient evidence of risk, to let patients with unmet need wait for this drug. hence, post-approval study.
addition to russell index, so funds that track russell have to add Raptor stock to their portfolio.
this however is anticipated for some time. i dont know if it is already priced in. maybe someone can give their thoughts.
remember, market is ALWAYS right!!!
it is only our understanding of trading patterns and fundamentals that is sometimes wrong.
the main problem is not that rats got cancer. the main problem is margin of safety for usage in women is unknown.
arna tested high doses for both male and female rats. the minimum dose give to rats was 5x human dose, upto 10-15x human dose. male rats did NOT get cancer at lowest dose (5x human dose) and got cancer at higher doses (10x dose) - this shows that 5x dose is safe for male rats.
however, female rats got cancer at lowest dose itself (5x human dose). so the margin of safety for females is UNKNOWN!! no one can say what would have happened if female rats were only given 2x human dose or 3x human dose, and if they would have developed cancer or not. the fact is NO ONE knows, since female rats were found to be developing cancer at lowest dose given to them.
may be i am too sleepy.
but looks to me that they can both help in losing weight.
and they both may have side effects that you may not think about.
also, they both need go.d dam- n willing approval of some one else before you can have it. if the one that matters does not want to give it to you, you aint getting any.
dont know how stock will go in short term.
however, there will likely be no secondary offering before pdufa.
one, i dont know if you know that they raised $28M only about 4 months ago..
second, fda is in back-and-forth discussions with companies before pdufa (on labeling,etc), and all of that is material information. so it is unlikely that company can raise cash without disclosing material information about current discussions with FDA. i will appreciate if anyone can point to any company that did secondary offering just before pdufa.
the initial reaction is just manipulation..
tomorrow, it will fall, and day after tomorrow, drug will not get recommended for approval..
for any technical analysis guru --
what does the price action today mean.. for majority of the day, it was pretty much straight line.. prices bounced up from 5.7 and bounced down from 5.8