I also see potential for high rewards, although the big payoff may still be a few years out. Until then, I will continue to trade around my core position, and try to make little gains here and there.
And I must admit, I pulled the trigger a week or so ago at .40 and again at .38, and nearly bought again at .36 and a half. Thought it might go a bit lower, and decided to wait for .32~.34 range, but it's starting to look like that may not happen. If it does get that low, I will definitely add more, if not, I'll be content with what I have.