before the RICK employees buy them out!
Previous owner IR-Miami Garden Square LLC bought on 12/03/2014 for $12,303,100.
Sold to RCI Holdings, Inc. for $15,300,000.
Just look at the WSJ dated 6/11/2013: Management said it would complete REIT spin-off within six months.
With Iran deal, plunging oil prices will seriously hurt the Texas economy. Texas-heavy RICK faces dire prospects. Fact Texas floods hurt business shows one how dependent RICK is on Texas.
P.S. Did you see those swimming snakes in the flood waters? Yikes!!!
"Selected Data:" ... ?
As in: And our next call comes from AAA-Ball Capital Management:
"Hi Eric. Great job. I assume that whistling sound we're hearing has something to do with Bombshells, like an ad or something! I thought it was the financials at first, but nice sound effect ... you guys scared me!"
Miami-Dade County is really good about posting RE docs. on the net. If one looks at the mortgage, the lender wanted a lot of conditions and a personal guarantee. I would guess, back in late 2014, RICK couldn't get a loan.
Now the other thing is, only the Mortgage is recorded - not the Note, so there's no way to tell the loan terms. I bet you ... just another guess ... that the note is a ballon note. My crystal ball says interest is fixed for ... maybe three to five years ... seven years max? Then they will have to refinance.
That's a securities law violation. It's a very broad rule.
P.S. Same rules apply to companies making stock buybacks.
* RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc. stock will always trade at a deep discount to its intrinsic value, so the upside is limited. Real financial institutions won't touch this stock.
* RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc. has a long term competitive advantage only in adult clubs. In non-adult fields, such as Bombshells, it faces more savvy and experienced competitors that will soon eat its lunch..
* I don't believe RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc. will return more capital to shareholders in the form of buybacks, since the company is merely attempting to hold up the stock price. Buybacks only have a temporary effect! At the end of the day, it's just an accounting trick!
You know there's a Jaguars in Phoenix. That means shareholders probably picked up 100% of the tab.
Face reality ... high operating costs are going to eat up all that supposed cash cow we keep hearing about!
"Pastor Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Luxury Jet" ...
That's the RICK goal!
Hi Hottie!! I thought that was you. I know secretgeek also. As you probably recall, prime and secretgeek used to correspond with each other all the time. Somehow, hottie was more restrained.
Hope you're doing well!
* NY case settled.
* Pole Tax case settled.
* Big fight is over.
* REIT is formed. (Doesn't mean anything, but it sounds good.)
* Minn. acquisition announced.
* Buybacks can't go that much farther.
Nothing to fuel this stock higher.