Read the article about Bombshells:
"WHEN ANOTHER TEXAS ‘BREASTAURANT’ REFUSED SERVICE TO A SUSPECTED GANG-AFFILIATED CUSTOMER"
Jordan Belfort would sell you this stock ... just like the Street today!
Investors caught flatfooted by sudden seismic shift in public attitudes ...
'Undercover Boss' sparks backlash with 'breastaurant' episode
Watch the official Super Bowl NO MORE ad (the first-ever Super Bowl commercial addressing domestic violence and sexual assault) and pledge to say NO MORE at nomore(dot)org. The 30 second NO MORE PSA aired live during the first break after second quarter of NFL Super Bowl XLIX on February 1, 2015.
Breastaurants do not foster a consent-based, sex-positive culture, “There is a growing awareness of the persistence of sexual harassment and sexual discrimination, and of rape culture, in society. There is a rising chorus of voices saying that kind of a sexual culture is not funny and it’s not fun,” she said. “That same rising chorus saying sexual harassment is a problem is also calling out the way our society stigmatizes and shames women for their sexuality ..."
"Man claims TowneBank charged him hidden late fees
HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — 10 On Your Side is looking into a local man's fight with TowneBank, after he says late fees were charged against ..."
So they hit a few singles. If the economy turns down, there's still a big problem ahead!
• Activist investors like ____________ [check Form 13F's] starting to pile in.
• Activists begin by talking the stock up with the financial press.
• Then activist investors push for more efficiency; then a sale or breakup.
• Sale of the whole shebang doesn't look very promising ... too many disparate parts.
• As an initial step, breakup would work better, but see the problem is this isn't like J.P. Morgan ... it's not big enough to do a lot of reorganization.
• For a lot of reasons, activists won't get anywhere.
• Eventually activists will give up and unload their shares for whatever they can get.
• To prevent many shares from hitting the market all at once, bank might be forced to buy back their shares.
• Back to the status quo ... future doesn't look very promising.
Bulls are missing all the expenses ... cash flow on paper becomes interest paid on the jet loan!
N260TT - C525M2 (525-0810) - Phoenix - 31st January 2015
Remember, all along (like for years) Management and SA kept pumping all the benefits of a REIT that was always moments away. In the meantime, the Yahoo MB told you there would be no REIT.
Now Management and SA are pumping the benefits of NO-REIT.
Whatever ... fact is REIT didn't happen. Management and SA have no credibility!!!!
Remember what the Texas Comptroller said in 2014: “Any claim that ongoing litigation is a basis for nonpayment of the Sexually Oriented Business Fee is not valid.”
I mean ... why would they forget that in Texas. It's like "Remember the Alamo" and all that!!!
So why would the State settle? Looks like RICK owes the tax. Texas doesn't have an income tax ... these other taxes are important to the State. A few years missed and now you're talking real money ... like $17 million or something!!!
Little burst to $59.49 for WTI on bargain hunting ... then it's back down.
Leading to crushing losses for the weaker banks.