westcost, buddy what happened are you still waiting to buy in. West what do you think the price will be tomorrow. Should we wait or get in now or is the MM still playing games. Thanks in advance, BL
west, you seem fixated on under 4. So what its 4.09 yes it can go under 4, so lets say it goes to 3.85 so what. You have a 50/50 chance what is the significance of your statement.
Of course, but the key is useg very rarely puts in 2 good trading days in a row. If this happens I might add more at the higher price.
How a small amount of shares ( over 250, 000) in the last hour moves this stock over 7 percent. Once again the retail investor is bought out. Like to know who is accumulating this amount. Did they get a deal . ???
chegerar, I believe the die has been cast. Unfortunately Keith has given into the radical greens. Once the V-Cup gets going most likely they will throw Keith a bone, 20, 25, 30 million to save face and mt emmons will go back to the Federal govt. Other investors and myself would like to see Useg hold onto it and wait for a bigger payday. Reality check that is not going to happen.
There maybe some creditability to his statement. During the week I tried to add shares at the lows and those shares on the ask was taken out almost immediately. At 4 it seems lots of buying. Don`t want to overpay since we don`t know the results of several wells.
I agree, Its just annoying that " You" will be providing the TRCC numbers not IR. Any possible chance that Contago did go back in on the Beeler 8, even if it does not show it ? Spoke to" Contango" and did not get a clear answer, but was told they are going back in (several wells) with different methods to see if they can extract more oil, anyway they seem confident. Remember I am not an oil guy, so some of the terms they used were hard to understand.
So much for an update, which probably won`t happen until early August. Neither a negative or positive that they cancelled. looks like they could not get the okay from Contango to release numbers. This is what happens when you are not an operator. Should see low volume until July is over.
Hey richardclovis, I do appreciate your`s and others who post the well updates. If possible could you (and others) add a little commentary on how you think the numbers are shaping up for the second quarter in comparison to the first. Some on this board are not to swift when trying to figure out the numbers ( and before I get any flack about the last statement I am talking about me) have a good day.
I hope you are right. The winter shutdown that most investors on this board did not figure in on the first quarter and with no news on the new wells its hard to speculate on 2nd quarter numbers just yet. So far from the numbers posted on investor village site the numbers look promising, but I was dead wrong about last quarter. Global Hunter presentation should give us a clearer indication.
I can agree on 4 out of 5 points. You underestimate Obama and a green agenda. Having the price of oil going up substantially creates a backlash, wind, solar, natural gas, ethanol, all become a priority at any price. And of course the government will blame everything on the big bad oil companies who only think of profits..........Think I am kidding Read the Crested Butte Editorial......Mark Reman writes about the V-Cup and how big bad USEG is only interested in money and not clean water for the people in the area. Never mentioning that they have the legal and water rights to mine and mining will not effect the water quality at all. See how spin works. Now the greens with high oil prices will have free reign and government money to fund their so called green agenda. It worked great with Solindra in California 400 million down the drain on a bankrupt solar company.
Remember Useg is not retail friendly. There looking for the big boys to invest not the guys that get in and out. If you buy 50-100,000 shares you are not going to day trade. The key is going to be can they put a couple of good trading days together, usually they don`t. With Mt Emmons looking like it will be coming to an end, Useg would become finally a pure play. Looks like management will be holding numbers until the global hunter presentation which shows what they think of the retail investor. If there is a big buyer out there I am sure he has the wink and nod from management.
With the crisis in the Middle East and other oil related areas (real or not) Seems oil prices will remain high until volatility is reduced. This can be months or years. Useg is now in the sweet spot. With more than a week away from the global hunter presentation any positive news on the wells being drilled will send this stock to new highs. Light volume today and the stock was up almost 4 percent. There is a buyer(or fund) out their that is making sure the retail investor will be paying more than 4 dollars a share.
No it is not a unveiled fraud as you suggest, but more like what is the stock worth. As I said in a previous post " It all comes down to the numbers" And so far the numbers look fair, not good or great but not overly disappointing either. That can change with their new deals and again one must wait for the numbers to come out. Is this a 5 or 6 dollar stock NO unless in the next month or so their new deal shows promise. Second quarter number come out in 2 months if they can a show 3-5 cent profit you can see new highs.
richardclovis, thanks great job with the numbers and keeping posters informed with correct numbers. Second quarter may surprise.
Well this is a humdinger you have ssue ( who some say is smoking real good pot) pricing useg from 4-32 depending on the well outcome. You have real at 4 to 16, and Boolean with 18 thumbs down a new record (none of those were mine). Now ssue has a record 5 ifs on 5 sentences. I realize Now is the time for me to get back to posting about PUDDING and the Larsens eating to much Kentucky Fried Chicken.........You guys are jumping the gun so far the Buda is a hit and miss. Yes one hit makes up for several misses and the misses still pay for themselves (unless a complete dry holes which has not happened yet). Two thirds of the second quarter gone. Lets see what happens in the next couple of weeks. .....Now Boolean is back into the fray and he does see some value in this company or he would not be wasting his time posting. Anyway good luck to all...
Remember Contago has a conference this Monday and hopefully they will release some numbers on the 9 and 5 wells. If the numbers are good I will add more at 4.50.
Again my gripe, only able to buy a small portion of the shares I was looking to buy. I could have paid a lot higher but without info not looking to go all in.............Now Monday Cantango will come out with some data, if favorable towards useg interest I would have to guess someone had the numbers. Friday should give us more clarity.