Gee. What a surprise.
12% to sit tight. I'd rather have been able to cash out to make the real gains happening elsewhere today, but I can't complain. We'll be to 30 soon enough and get paid every month in the meantime.
Paper beats rock every time.
A few years back I managed an ARRA grant for a client. While not DOE (it was EPA) I expect the politics were the same. The EPA grant administrators were pressed from DC and pressed me in turn to use the funding and demonstrate a result. If I wasn't going to use it I had to give it back. All due to the politics of DC. A reduction in funding and an extension of the time frame is an excellent sign, IMHO, as it shows we have a) demonstrated that we've put this money to good use and as a consequence they're willing to allow us a funding-neutral time extension and b) we don't need all the funding available because the results of operations are such that more free money is unnecessary.
I feel fortunate to have had one last chance to add below 2.
Mark my words. There's going to be a little rustle this week and a surprise by mid-December. I feel it in my bones. This could very well be your last chance to add at this level.
Call me prescient later.
Volume is still light. Only $400K in play today. Wait til this is noticed and the real money starts coming in.
Seems an easy double. According to here they have about 6 months cash left. I don't have a handle on their timeline/partner possibilities and the chance for a double seems almost balanced by the chance for dilution. I'm near ready to jump in, just wondering when's the best time.
If the science is good, what difference does it make with regard to exchange listing? Why not just let it go, trade on the pinks for awhile, then regain compliance with a science-induced rise in the PPS?