Whats up All,
I have been a shareholder of KZ for a few years now.
Like most longs on here (and shorts) I am wondering when / if the supposed special committee will respond to the go-private proposal. Are they waiting to report their quarterly numbers before responding? Are we naive to think a response from this special committee will come sooner rather than later?
I have no knowledge of this deal as very little details have been shared publicly...other than a proposed share price. But amidst all of the other Chinese "go-private" deals that have yet to come to fruition, I am a bit skeptical about the legitimacy of the offer. Was it to just drive up the share price so the big boys can sell out or does this proposal actually have a chance of happening?
And getting back to earnings, as far as i see, the earnings for KZ seem to be headed in the right direction. Ideally, I would like to see an earnings beat and a rejection of the proposal at 8.56....with a higher suggested / acceptable go private offer price. I am not sure if that is realistic or not...
Am i dreaming here or is this all one big game??
Interested in hearing what people have to say.
well the market is acting lie the proposed price is too high. I have never seen a buyout off and barely any reaction in the stock price. We are still 17% or so away from the buyout price...cant make sense of it.
Should it be viewed as a negative that the shares arent trading close to the proposed "Go-Private" price of 8.56 / sahre ?? Seems odd that its not up a little more on this news....
Triple Bottom at 5.80. Looks like $6.66 (the Devil) will prevent this from a breakout. If we can get above $6.66 with conviction, this stock can take off...
good luck all,
I think, technically speaking, we need to hold 7.50 / share. If not, we will see 7/share. It is definitely holding up nicely considering it was just in the 5's not that long ago. Good Luck All
1. Not sure why this is not on the Yahoo News feed for YOD, but, here is a DEFINITION of 'S-3 Filing'
The most simplified registration form. It can only be used by companies that have been required to report under the '34 Act for a minimum of twelve months and have met the timely filing requirements set forth under Form S-2.
INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'S-3 Filing'
The offering and issuer must meet the eligibility tests prescribed by the form before having a secondary offering.
What I am gathering from this is that they are going to do a secondary offering. I guess we will wait to see at what price?
OR maybe it is a buyout.
Remains to be seen.
Good Luck All,
Follow us: @Investopedia on Twitter
Well, there doesnt seem to be too much excitement around this company. I have no idea what their quarter looks like. That is the big problem with companies that dont offer details / financials when announcing strategic alliances, small shareholders are left in the dark, which leads to uncertainty. Uncertainty is never good for stock prices.
Also, I have never seen a company announce a strategic Partnership with such a giant like CSCO and the stock absoultely TANKS several days after a nice pop. We are down close to 35% since the CSCO announcement. Very strange and disappointing.
I may nibble more at sub 6 but there doesnt seem to be any momentum pushing this higher any time soon.
Maybe there surprise next quarter and the stock begins an uptrend. Remains to be seen...
Good luck all
Good Luck all...
it would be helpful to know WHY it popped like that....and then figure out if that reason justifies this stock moving up and if it has any legs. If no news comes out in the next day or 2, then this might trickle back down. Hoping for a press release or something...
This is a good buying opportunity...however, the issue still remains that INVE is not transparent and we are stuck guessing the financial terms behind some of these deals / partnerships. The deal with CSCO has a lot of potential but will it come to fruition or are we just going to be disappointed in the end?
Good luck all,
INVE...just change your symbol to #$%$. I have never seen a stock worse than this from a PR standpoint and all these announced partnerships / awards...and the stock hits a new 52 week low. Where is the excitement, where are any positive catalysts? Is this company legit or is it a joke?
It will be interesting to see if the volume has any sort of spike in it today or tomorrow. Avg Volume for the last 3 months is 120 K but lately has been on average closer to 60K.
Lets see if KZ can go up on rising volume....
Its good news if NFLX sees any value in YOD considering the barriers to entry (possible partnership / buyout), but it can also be horrible news if NFLX is able to get thru the barriers on its own...leaving YOD in a David vs Goliath situation.
Is this a buying opportunity or will it continue to sink ???