next stop my 10" inch slong up momo the homos #$%$
(just practicing for tomorrow) lmaoooooooooooooooooo
I agree with all but this:
"NOK has the best phone distribution network in the world"
You have to make phones first to distribute!
Eflop needs to announce a deal sooner than later or
Nokia will soon be a map and patent company only.
($1.50 cent penny stock)
1. I hope this is just consolidation
2. Looks like an ascending triangle forming
3. The street says head shoulders I say shampoo is for sissy'ssssssssssss
4. No news is bad news period were on life support
5. I look like charlie sheen right now..........................................................
Nokia will emerge victorious once again
Long live Nokia I will hold or die a soldiers death
never shall I doubt the king again..................
Ouch! timing is everything I will stay long on NOK but the Jedi Masters of MSFT are at work going to Increase my stake by 2k shares first thing Monday morning.
The good news is we didn't go down trickle up economics from here 60million licenses sold with cell phone live tiles on there way to success
Sentiment: Strong Sell
I understand the bottom line but MS has made deals with all the other major players how will this help nok going forward? the goods are in the software his history with MS puzzles me it appears they hold all the cards and stand to benefit the most. It almost feels like he is some how being manipulated by MS. With all the cut backs somebody has obviously dropped the ball on the ramp up and production. No doubt the buzz was there on Nok 820-920 phones but allowing all the other players into in the mix allows them to compete with essentially the same product. You maybe right about an accident looks like a major goof and possibly too many cut backs to soon. Long may become extremely lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Could Eflop have waited until after Q1? I have been long on Nok for a while now and I personally have the 820 what a great phone and the live tiles are bitchen. But I can't help but question his timing he gives the world great news only to let the wind out of the sales two weeks later. Now that the cc has come and gone I 'm feeling extremely disappointed in the guidance of nok. Trimming the fat is all good on paper and I can see the long term success coming but WOW what a buzzzzz killer it was almost like" here's a bone enjoy it but your not going to eat steak for awhile"
Dish, sprint,apple,google,direct tv,vz,t, bring all your friends to this party the more the merryier starting bid 2.90
first off how many deals have you negotiated? and I'm not talking about that $50 #$%$ you had last night I talking real $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
You never take the low bid offer this is America make em pay '
Not in this life time Other players will not let this happen. When something this big is for sale and played out so publicly (mistake by softbank) the others take notice.
Have you ever dealt with the Asian market? One thing I learned years ago is they always go cheap at first but in the end they always come back and meet in the middle......
"the offer is too onerous in too many ways to even expect anyone to seriously consider it."
"Sprint is caught between a rock and hard place"
1. first they offer 2.90
2. Then lets cap it at 2.97 and match what we paid the other guy, deal or no deal?
3. A whole 7 cents? are you sure? why not offer the 2.97 in the first place, best and final offer........
4. do you ever go in and buy a car and say yea ill pay full price for that baby?
5. Sprint will lose big on both ends of the spectrum lol if this deal falls through.
6. Fact: Softbank has been after Clear from day one and wants in on the us market period.. (Its Like shop lifting the puddy)
7. I call bull s$$$$t wait them out whats another month or two for clear
8. Mount K is right the spectrum is worth twice the offer
9. 5.75 a share, done deal nice doing business with u.