SunEdison of US likely to cut India’s biggest green power deal, values Continuum at Rs 3,720-3,900 crore
By Arijit Barman, ET Bureau | 2 Jun, 2015, 02.24AM IST
0 comments |Post a Comment
READ MORE ON » Wind energy | united states | The move | ..
Read more at:
Get excited on the runup and then watch it tank- every day
Stick to your native language and quit wasting our time. You have nothing but gibberish to say.
Need a breakout above $1.35 and a close above $1.40 on volume of 2 million or more to be convincing.
Market makers washed out all the scaredy cats. Almost got me at $1.20 this morning. Glad I hung in there. Keep buying more on the dips so my average is $1.39/share.
Recent Corporate Highlights
China Joint Venture: SES's China joint venture with Suzhou Thvow Technology Co., Ltd. (STT): Tianwo-SES Clean Energy Technologies Co., Ltd. (Tianwo-SES):
◦ Industrial "Replacement Gas" Syngas: Aluminum Corporation of China: Tianwo-SES has order commitments related to the Aluminum Corporation of China Limited projects with Innovative Coal Chemical Design Institute (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. (ICCDI), a subsidiary of STT. The $23 million in orders is for technology, proprietary equipment plus additional equipment from Tianwo-SES to ICCDI for the three previously announced industrial syngas supply plants for Aluminum Corporation of China, China's largest alumina and primary aluminum producer. ICCDI serves as the general contractor providing all engineering and construction of the three projects which will utilize SES Gasification Technology for seven total gasification systems. Construction on these three new syngas plants, alongside existing aluminum manufacturing plants in Shandong, Shanxi and Henan provinces, is underway. The gasification plants are being fast-tracked and built in a staged progression based on the capacity of ICCDI and Tianwo-SES. The Shandong project in Zibo City is the most advanced and is expected by Tianwo-SES to start early commissioning in June 2015.
◦ Direct Reduced Iron (DRI) Steel: Tianwo-SES secured the joint venture's first DRI steel vertical market contract for an initial feasibility study on an integrated coal gasification DRI steel plant using SES Gasification Technology and MIDREX® Direct Reduction Process. Named The Mongolian New Comprehensive Steel Plant Project, it would be located in Darkhan City, and would be designed to utilize syngas from the SES Gasification Technology using local low quality coals to convert iron ore to Direct Reduced Iron products for steel making. Joining Tianwo-SES and SES's global DRI technology partner, Midrex Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kobe Steel, in this $200,000 prefeasibility study agreement are project owner, Nanometals, LLC, and two other engineering and equipment suppliers.
Global Initiative - Distributed Power Business:
◦ Dengfeng Power Group (DFPG): The initial feasibility study on the Dengfeng Power Group project by SES and Tianwo-SES teams is nearing completion. Following completion and final consensus with Dengfeng, the process to secure local Henan Province government endorsement of the initial 160 MW distributed power plant will commence. When and if approved, a larger scope, full Feasibility Study Report will be initiated by DFPG, with those results being then used to obtain the required second-level government approvals to proceed and build the plant. All of this work is anticipated to be completed during the next 12 months. Upon successful completion, construction and breaking ground on the first project in Dengfeng would begin shortly thereafter. The Dengfeng distributed power plant, which is intended to serve as the model for the Dengfeng Power Group project, would be designed to utilize two state-of-the-art SES XL3000 gasification systems and four GE model LM2500+G4 advanced aero-derivative gas turbines in combined cycle mode. Up to 600 MW total is anticipated in the city of Dengfeng, with more plants forecasted by Dengfeng Power Group elsewhere in Henan Province and in other regions of China.
◦ K-Electric: The K-Electric, Pakistan project, a collaboration with co-marketing partner, GE Packaged Power, and regional partners, IEG and Tuten, is being delayed while K-Electric focuses on an immediate need to reallocate new LNG gas to stranded power generating assets and assets burning fuel oil. The parties will continue to work to secure the approval and power purchase agreement from K-Electric and minimize the delay time as much as possible. Other distributed power product proposals and business development is underway with prospective customers in Japan, Australia, Brazil, and western and southern Africa .
Regional Initiative - India:
◦ In March, SES and Simon India Limited (SIL), an EPC company, announced the extension of the regional partners' exclusive marketing and engineering agreement, to market SES' advanced technology for coal and biomass gasification projects in India. SES technology, due to its unique ability to gasify multiple feedstocks including India's abundant high-ash, low-grade coal, is competitively advantaged for converting coal to syngas in India. To facilitate order procurement for advanced active prospects ranging from an ammonia-to-fertilizer project to a DRI steel facility, SES is working to bring in Chinese implementation capability to strengthen its position. SIL is now offering to build gasification islands using SES technology on a fixed price turnkey basis which brings an additional cost advantage to customers, versus expensive gas and imported LNG options for energy and chemical products.
◦ Synthesis Energy Systems (Zao Zhuang) New Gas Company Joint Venture (ZZ) - With priority focus on re-purposing and maximizing the value of the ZZ JV asset, SES signed a preliminary, non-binding term sheet in late April for selling a portion of the Company's ZZ asset to a local Shandong Province company who desires to re-purpose ZZ by further investing and expanding the plant beyond methanol into production into the higher value and more profitable chemicals of Acetic and Propionic Acid. Successful negotiation and completion of the definitive agreements remain to be completed before the proposed transaction can be closed. Until that time, the Company continues to pursue all options for maximizing the value in the ZZ JV asset, which sold 10,584 tonnes of methanol produced from coke oven gas and generated approximately $2.8 million in revenues this past fiscal third quarter.
◦ Yima Joint Venture Methanol Plant (Yima) - Parent company, Henan Energy, recently completed a four-week planned shutdown for maintenance and to complete several more of the remaining commissioning and construction items. The project ran from October of last year until this shutdown period at approximately 50% capacity with little downtime for maintenance. The plan for the second half of this year is to increase production rates initially to 80% this summer and then ultimately to 100% operating rates later this year, assuming adequate methanol prices. At that time the plant is expected to move into its originally intended operating phase producing 300 kilo tons per year of chemical grade methanol. SES's focus remains to achieve formal Chinese commercial acceptance of the three SES gasification systems.
◦ In March, Ms. DeLome Fair was appointed President of the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, SES Technologies, LLC, and took the lead of SES technical teams in Houston and Shanghai, as well as global business development efforts. Ms. Fair's 25-year gasification career spans leadership positions with GE Energy and Chevron/Texaco. Prior to joining SES as Senior Vice President, Gasification in December 2014, Ms. Fair led GE Energy's global team of 135 engineers in the U.S., India and China, as General Manager, Gasification & Process Systems Technology. In that post, she was responsible for engineering to GE's global gasification business, including business development support, execution of customer orders, new product development, services, and project management.
◦ In April, SES raised $12 million in a registered direct offering with certain accredited investors. The net offering proceeds to the Company from the sale of the shares, after deducting the placement agent's fee and associated costs and expenses, is estimated to be $11.4 million.
◦ SES's Shanghai and Tianwo-SES offices are now co-located with ICCDI, comprising three floors in a new office complex in Shanghai, provided by China joint venture partner, STT.
Type messageCommercially Proven Technology
• U-GAS® technology exclusively licensed from GTI*
• U-GAS® 35 years of pilot, demo and commercial scale operating history
• SES has operating projects in China since 2008
• Developing and maintaining proprietary “know-how” and technical capability
• Growing SES IP with more than 40 patents in process
• Industry leading fuel capability for coals and biomass
• Proven commercial operation on the lowest quality coals and coal wastes
ECONOMI C SOLU TION
• Low Capital Costs
– Up to 40% lower core technology costs than other gasification technologies
– Lower economy of scale drives smaller plant solutions
– Equipment sourcing experience and capability from China
• Low Operating Costs
– High reliability and availability in commercial operation
– Lower oxygen use than slagging gasification technologies
– Lower water use due to dry feed and ash removal systems
ENVIRONMEN TALLY FRIEN DLY
• Creates clean, particulate and sulfur-free gaseous product from abundant solid fuels
• Greenhouse gas capture-capable – CO2
• No generation of tars and oils from coal gasification
the CC and forecasts will be the drivers.
sell and wait for results or hold and hope for good news?
Just posted on my Schwab Street Smart Edge news alert
This is great!
Key employees have sold some stock but still retain the majority of shares that they originally owned.
The number of issued and outstanding shares of common stock of Totally Hemp Crazy Inc. (the “Company” or “we”) was 364,541,154 as of April 13, 2015. There have been no share issuances since April 6, 2015.
Since July 2, 2014 and as disclosed in the Company’s OTC filings, Donna Rayburn has converted portions of a convertible note into 39,240,710 shares of the Company’s common stock. From March 14, 2015 to April 13, 2015, Mrs. Rayburn has sold 15, 262,200 shares of our common stock and has not purchased any shares.
Since July 2, 2014 and as disclosed in our OTC filings, Roy Meadows has converted portions of a convertible note into 59,000,000 shares of common stock. From March 14, 2015 to April 13, 2015, Mr. Meadows sold 5,303,300 shares of our common stock and has not purchased any shares.
Since July 2, 2014 and as disclosed in our OTC filings, KWD Family Ltd Trust (the “Trust”)has converted portions of a convertible note into 6,250,000 shares of common stock. From March 15, 2015 to April 14, 2015, the Trust sold 200,000 shares of our common stock and has not purchased any shares.
The above referenced shareholders have confirmed to management on April 13, 2015 that they have not been involved in any promotional activities concerning our shares of common stock
Monday we should see the .30's/