May 11 is the target date for Road approval. My target price is $2 shortly thereafter and then $10 over the next 12 months, just my best guess, not scientific and not guaranteed.
but why would OTC Markets make THCZ a CE based upon a report that the company did not issue and immediately denied? If they did, why isn't the skull gone already?
May 11 is the date for the road decision and I haven't seem anything that indicates a negative decision. Once the go ahead is issued I believe that the value of TLR will be increased dramatically.
Just a guess but once Butte starts producing, I expect Timberline to sell its 50% of the mine. They have always preferred Nevada.
March 18 is the date, good job spotting that. I am surprised at the negative reaction by the stock, according to the FEIS ROD, the road issue did not seem to be a problem.
I was there and who are you calling 'skeptical old white conservative retirees'(just kidding)! their stock has been falling like a rock so they have alot to prove. Tomatoes? They did seem a litlle less than polished but that doesn't mean that they don't know their business. Watching and waiting.
Read today's 10Q, there is little doubt that the road will be approved and the joint venture will post the necessary bond. I believe that May will start a big rally in the stock.
This is the current problem, as I see it:
The Company also today announces a revised schedule for completion of the National Environmental Policy Act ("NEPA") environmental review by the USFS Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest on the proposed Plan of Operations for the Butte Highlands Mine Haul Road. The USFS issued a draft Environmental Assessment ("EA") in March, 2014 and now schedules release of a draft decision for public comment on March 18, 2015. The final decision is scheduled for May 11, 2015.
I share your frustration but there is new mgt and now great news
6.2M shares o/s * $12sh = $74.4M mkt cap. Not out of the question since they have hundreds of millions in gold(potentially).