It was a hiccup on our proverbial march to Zion.
We're marching to Zion,
beautiful, beautiful Zion;
we're marching upward to Zion,
the beautiful city of Gern.
Let those refuse to sing
who never knew our Gern;
but children of the heavenly bling,
may speak their joys in turn,
J.P. Morgan conference call of 2014 and ever Q&R session that followed. "Gern will not persue special designation". The last Q&R was only one question that followed on resistance. The new resistance is $4.15. Short update 25.7 mil this morning.
I agree Janssen is running the show. As to faster tracking special designation, it's not going to happen. Dr. Scarlett made that perfectly clear since every CC and Q&R session from J.P. Morgan . For Janssen to announce this without prior disclosure would leave GERN open to another class action based on withholding material info.
maybe a few roos loose in the top paddock but better than your picnic that is short a FKEW sandwich
Point well taken Rusty. Owning GERN can become hazardous to one's mental health. Unfortuneatey I never read that on the label.
Hoping we don't end up deeper down the well.
We need a positive leak
5 days of red has been SP hell
Wishing & hoping and thinking and planning and praying
what if Risperdal was labeled correctly as a breast enhancement? It could have made billions and Janssen wouldn't have been sued. How many men or young boys do you know that prefer bigger breasts?
Chippy's never mentioned anything about Inetelstat. Does it work better than Imetelstat? What else are they keeping from us?
Hoping for John's sake he has continued remission levels not requiring an infusion till phase ll
I'm actually up 45% on that one. Wasn't holding much bfr. trial results. Never do. Price is $2.12 up from $1.70 two weeks later. up25%
Gern I bought just before the FDA hold $5.40 and the SP is $3.97 a year and 1 month later down almost 25%
we have a race car salesman as a CEO, he even says so in his special Menlo Park shareholder briefings. I'd rather see a share buy back after he basically gutted the company now and will sit back to clip option coupons rather than invest the $145 mil (remember $35mil is ear marked for MF phase ll possible more fore MDS later this year if we ever see results) and then the remaining class action. he could at least buy back the 20mil he diluted last year at lower current market prices. ($4.50 I believe they were exercised for last Jan.)
Why buy when in 5 months you could buy in at the same price....this was true if you looked at this in Nov. after the Janssen deal was announced. We've virtually had NO sign. SP gain since. Mid June will announce possible MF phase ll studies if all is on track....this will not be further confirming results but rather the start of a new trial outside of MAYO. How much do you really think SP will increase btwn now & June when it's suppose to be announced. Gern's slipped consistently on timing. I agree there will always be better buying opportunities before then and possibly more afterwards. This has become a trading stock if that's your game and Future Trader 52's your name with cues taken from the wood Chipper himself.
maybe Scarlet should rent out the space for early morning daybreaker parties. I'd show up in my porch dressed as a scuba diver rocking to Rock Lobster B52